News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by AkiraTheFighter, April 13, 2016, 01:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AkiraTheFighter

Hey, I'm Akira. I've been an agnostic when I was a teen and for 5 years now I've been a full fledged atheist. I'm also gay and a metal head and a Brony. So yup not much of an intro. 

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

Quote from: AkiraTheFighter on April 13, 2016, 01:43:10 PM
Hey, I'm Akira. I've been an agnostic when I was a teen and for 5 years now I've been a full fledged atheist. I'm also gay and a metal head and a Brony. So yup not much of an intro. 

Welcome. With that resume you will fit right in here.

Mike Cl

Quote from: stromboli on April 13, 2016, 02:32:22 PM
Welcome. With that resume you will fit right in here.
Well, I don't know about your rambling intro-------but as long as you like baseball and ice cream, then you're okay in my book.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little Band of heathens, mate.
We got a couple of bronies here, if i remember correctly; there is even a thread for it or something .
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Bluewind

Welcome to the insanity! I'm pretty new myself. I think you'll like it here. My weirdest observation so far is that these guys are nicer on average than the members of your average forum! It's like being logical enough to not worship an imaginary friend who forces you to do stuff against your will translates into also thinking before you post. Go figure? ;)
There is beauty in a finite life.

AkiraTheFighter

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 13, 2016, 02:53:22 PM

LOL. One of my favorite ponies.

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 13, 2016, 02:59:42 PM
KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks. BTW this so reminded me of Goseiger. XD

Quote from: Bluewind on April 13, 2016, 05:04:26 PM
Welcome to the insanity! I'm pretty new myself. I think you'll like it here. My weirdest observation so far is that these guys are nicer on average than the members of your average forum! It's like being logical enough to not worship an imaginary friend who forces you to do stuff against your will translates into also thinking before you post. Go figure? ;)

Good to know. Usually on other forum, mods tend to hound me either cuz I'm an Atheist, or cuz I'm East Indian (MLP Forums), Gay or I say Super Megafarts instead of Super Megaforce (Ranger Crew).

Shukhov

Hello from another newbie.
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

George Santayana.

"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth".

Mikhail Bakunin.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Bluewind on April 13, 2016, 05:04:26 PM
We're nice?

Fuck you.

:)

Bluewind

There is beauty in a finite life.

AkiraTheFighter

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 13, 2016, 08:57:21 PM
We're nice?

Fuck you.

:)

WE Can Curse on this forum? *Rapeface Intensifies*

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Bluewind on April 13, 2016, 10:11:36 PM
Like I did your Mummy? ;)
If you're fucking a mummy you have problems that I can't address.

stromboli

I'm feelin' the love, yo.