News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Feisty Atheist.

Started by Divina, April 13, 2016, 09:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Bluewind on April 14, 2016, 01:58:09 PM
You dance around mostly naked in leather BDSM bondage gear after covering yourself head to toe in KY Gel. At least that's what they did on Man Seeking Woman. ;)
Okay then.  That just ungrabbed my attention.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Divina

Yup. I relalized it after I sent it. ðŸ˜'

There, all fixed. 😘

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Bluewind on April 14, 2016, 07:41:47 PM
Of course you are! We're good people who are good because we chose to be and not out of fear, we're open and honest, we obviously think so our posts are not like a lot of boards which are thickly coated in mental diarrhea, and we aren't so PC that we shy away from debate, controversial topics, or cuss words! In other words, we act like human beings instead of puppets or trolls and human beings are pretty awesome. ;)
Heyyyy...wait a minute.. Ain't you new here or something?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Bluewind

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 14, 2016, 11:53:02 PM
Heyyyy...wait a minute.. Ain't you new here or something?
Considering my post count and the fact my intro is still on page 1, I'd say so! I have talked to many of you in my intro and other threads and read a lot of the forums. You guys exemplify everything I said and save for the occasional troll I have found the boards diarrhea free ;)

Also, I have a few online friends outside this forum who are like us and they rock!
There is beauty in a finite life.

AllRight

Welcome! I am pretty new to this too... enjoying being awake!

Solomon Zorn

Welcome Divina!

I like naughty girls!
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

aitm

Greetings and welcome to our humble little patch of semi-sanity.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust