News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hey y'all - can you give this newbie some help?

Started by BabaAsheri, March 25, 2013, 03:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabaAsheri

Registered hopefully to get some short (only 6 questions) survey takers. Thanks for any help you can give.

//http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JP2SJWT

Plu

Probably not very nice to register only to get people to take your survey. Should also be noted it's US only :)

BabaAsheri

I'm not sure how else to get survey takers.

I'm new to the whole survey thing AND online forums, too.

The survey is US only? Well that sucks. Hmmmm...
I'll see if I can tweak that part.

PopeyesPappy

Some people might be more inclined to participate if you elaborated a little on the purpose of your short survey.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Jason78

Here's my answer.

No.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

BabaAsheri

I have an essay to write and need some light research via the short 6-question survey. If you can help me, please dart on over and take it. It will only take a minute or two... promise!

BabaAsheri

I only need about 20 more people to take it. Thanks to all that have filled it out so far. I appreciate your time.

Brian37

Yea this stinks of spam here.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

JI_Joe

Sal1981

Objections to Christianity ... and you're asking on an atheist forum?

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "BabaAsheri"I'm not sure how else to get survey takers.

I'm new to the whole survey thing AND online forums, too.

The survey is US only? Well that sucks. Hmmmm...
I'll see if I can tweak that part.

It's polite to ask the admins, and as Popeyes has mentioned, elaborate on what exactly the survey is for and why.
I will not be taking your survey as I refuse to contribute to sloppy research methodologies.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

the_antithesis

Quote from: "BabaAsheri"What objection(s) do you have to Christianity?

It's full of cunts.

Bibliofagus

QuoteWhat objection(s) do you have to Christianity?

Why do you ask?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

BabaAsheri

Wow, y'all sure do jump to conclusions. Spam bot? Ok.

An atheist forum seemed like a logical place to find objections to Christianity.

Sloppy or not, I'm not doing a doctoral dissertation. It is a simple essay on common objections to Christianity that I have to write for a class.

I only need about 5 more people, regardless of your animosity level. I just want to know your objections and a little demographic info.

NeoLogic26

I can't speak for everyone, but it seems a tad disingenuous to register just for this. In all likelihood, you'll never post again after you get enough people to contribute. It just seems a little exploitative. Anyway, I took your survey and wish you luck.
"For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson