Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

You are all diseased!

Started by pr126, March 25, 2013, 12:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

No, this is not a George Carlin show.

Two-thirds of humanity suffers from 'Islamophobia disease'

QuoteFear of Islam has spread into the hearts of nearly two-thirds of humanity through global political actors, Turkish Religious Affairs Directorate head Mehmet Görmez said today.

"Islamophobia has become an illness in the hearts of two-thirds of humanity. We are facing different kinds of challenges against Islam," Görmez said in a meeting with religious officials in the western province of ?zmir.

Maybe this is why.

Quran 8:12
QuoteRemember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Jason78

Is "Islamaphobia" a thing now?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

NitzWalsh

I'm not afraid of Islam. I've told Muslims in person and to their face that I find their religion to be repugnant. They usually say something about bias in the western media when I tell them that.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Jmpty

I don't fear Islam. Christianity is another story. It's like the difference between a tiger and a Brown Recluse. At least I can see the Tiger.
???  ??

NitzWalsh

I don't fear Christians either. I've told them to their faces what I think about their religion too.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

TheDevoutPasta

I have a phobia of lama's, it's called lamaphobia.  :(
"The criticism of the atrocities inherent to religion is an undeniable prerequisite of societal progress."

TheDevoutPasta

I have a phobia of llama's, it's called llamaphobia.  :(
"The criticism of the atrocities inherent to religion is an undeniable prerequisite of societal progress."

NitzWalsh

I have a fear of long words, it's called sesquipedaliophobia or alternatively hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.

I have family in Wales, they live in a town called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

aitm

Quote from: "NitzWalsh"I have a fear of long words, it's called sesquipedaliophobia or alternatively hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.

I have family in Wales, they live in a town called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

:D/
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

kilodelta

Quote from: "pr126"Maybe this is why.

Quran 8:12
QuoteRemember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

I understand the "above their necks," but what's with the fingertips thing? Is it just advocating inflicting pain or is there something more?
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

AllPurposeAtheist

Hey, 72 virgins just elected a pope.. Catlophobia! :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Rin Hato

Quote from: "NitzWalsh"I have a fear of long words, it's called sesquipedaliophobia or alternatively hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.

No way is that a Welsh town, there isn't enough y's in the name.
Obieru kono te no naka niwa taorareta hana no yuuki.

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "Rin Hato"

No way is that a Welsh town, there isn't enough y's in the name.

It's on the Isle of Anglesey. Some of my family actually is from there.
~ Arthur C. Clarke