News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Rethinking Trump

Started by Hydra009, April 01, 2016, 11:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I don't buy anyone short of the few loons who drop in every once in awhile who say what a great president trump would be. Any regular on this site backing trump? Nope..sorry. Not buying, joke or not.. I just figured you might have been drunk or high on acid, but a bonafied trumper? Nahhh..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Sometimes I am not very critical of Trump, but don't mistake that for support ;-)

On the other hand, I am neither liberal nor conservative ... I am a-political rather than a-theist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

gentle_dissident

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2016, 08:58:49 PM
I am neither liberal nor conservative ... I am a-political rather than a-theist.
I hope the Spirit World isn't as fusterclucked as ours. If it is, will you be proactive there?

Baruch

Quote from: gentle_dissident on April 03, 2016, 02:20:21 AM
I hope the Spirit World isn't as fusterclucked as ours. If it is, will you be proactive there?

This is the spirit world.  So yes, we are  F-ed big time.  I am not a paid protestor, to I have no incentive to be politically engaged aside from this forum.  Nor am I a billionaire engaged in playing Punch & Judy puppet theater with the masses.  If the politicians would promise to leave me alone, I would be sold ... but they never make that particular lie, wonder why?  As a wage slave/debt slave ... I am hoping not to be sold as chattel as well ... long live the status quo!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

gentle_dissident

Quote from: Baruch on April 03, 2016, 07:59:20 AM
I am not a paid protestor, to I have no incentive to be politically engaged
If the politicians would promise to leave me alone, I would be sold
As a wage slave/debt slave ... I am hoping not to be sold as chattel as well ... long live the status quo!
I honestly cannot tell when you are being serious or sarcastic. I'm starting to build an image in my head of you that may be incorrect. You come across to me as a misanthrope.

aitm

Quote from: gentle_dissident on April 03, 2016, 01:15:01 PM
I honestly cannot tell when you are being serious or sarcastic. I'm starting to build an image in my head of you that may be incorrect. You come across to me as a misanthrope.
if you ever watched Mayberry RFD. Barney Fife had a three word response for people like him.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: gentle_dissident on April 03, 2016, 01:15:01 PM

Bob and weave ... and they can't hit back ;-)  Eleven dimensional chess.

I project a misanthrope ... because that is where the smaller part of my heart is.  The larger part is OK, in spite of the disappointments.  Since this is mostly a piss and whine forum ... I can Dumpf here ;-)  I wouldn't talk like this at all, if it were a cooking blog (not that I bother with those).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Divina

I will NEVER become a Trumpanzee!

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Flanker1Six

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 01, 2016, 02:53:03 PM
I still think that Trump's only goal with this run for the White House was to bring down the Republican party from the inside, and he's doing a great job of it. He's showing America and the world just how ignorant, bigoted, hateful and violent the Republican rank and file is.

Agreed.  Though I'm not so sure their fall will be due to the rest of America.  They're fraging each other to the point of a permanently broken family.   No one on the outside will have to do anything.

My take on Trump?  For a loud mouthed, narcissistic shit throwing monkey......................he's not that bad!   Do you know WHY he's running as a GOP candidate?   The Dems were too smart to let him trash their party. (as much as it pains me to admit it!).

DT:  I'm gonna run for President this year!  I'll be the biggest, fastest, bestest, handsomest, stylishest President ever!!   If I told you much better I'll be than everyone else; you'd be embarrassed...................so I won't......................I mean; c'mon.................really!   

DWS:  No you're not!  Get the fuck outta here, and go bother those dipshit elephants!  (Smacks Don vigorously with a rolled up newspaper).

DT: Yipe!  Yipe!  Yipe!  Yipe! .........................OK, but you'll be sorry!

DWS:  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, and take your fucking designer pocket square, and rancid looking steaks with you!   

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and predict Don will never put that on his resume.  :)