News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Old Timer Returning

Started by Chaoslord2004, March 25, 2013, 12:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: "Philosophos"'Sup, G? Word to your mother.

[-(

:rollin:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

hillbillyatheist

like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Chaoslord2004

Quote from: "Philosophos"'Sup, G? Word to your mother.

I bet you think you're one smart sombitch ;)
"Engaging in philosophy is salutary, even when no positive results emerge...The color is brighter, that is, reality appears more clearly as such." ~Kurt Godel.

"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." ~Benedict De Spinoza

Chaoslord2004

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"howdy!

Ah, you're still around too.  Good to here, dude.
"Engaging in philosophy is salutary, even when no positive results emerge...The color is brighter, that is, reality appears more clearly as such." ~Kurt Godel.

St Giordano Bruno

Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

Chaoslord2004

Quote from: "St Giordano Bruno"Welcome back  =D>

Ah, the first martyr for science.  Good to see you're back from the dead.  I guess doubting the divinity of Jesus worked out fine for you ;)