News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Old Timer Returning

Started by Chaoslord2004, March 25, 2013, 12:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslord2004

I figured I'd come back.  The old timers remember me.  Some have good memories, some not so good.  Anyway, I hope to be back for a bit.  I'll probably mostly post in the philosophy section.
"Engaging in philosophy is salutary, even when no positive results emerge...The color is brighter, that is, reality appears more clearly as such." ~Kurt Godel.

"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." ~Benedict De Spinoza

antediluvian

Welcome Back.
I like OldTimers
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

pr126

Welcome back, -  from another old timer.

WitchSabrina

Welcome back.  :-D
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Sal1981

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

aitm

Yo Chaos, good to see you, hope you have been out and about slaying the believers...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

Wow!  I'll bet you're like "really old."

Bibliofagus

I remember you.
So you can't be an oldtimer.

;)
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

BarkAtTheMoon

Hey, Chaos. Nice to see you back around.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

DunkleSeele

Welcome back from a (relatively) newcomer!

Chaoslord2004

Thanks everyone.  I'll try not to cause too many problems ;)
"Engaging in philosophy is salutary, even when no positive results emerge...The color is brighter, that is, reality appears more clearly as such." ~Kurt Godel.

"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." ~Benedict De Spinoza

SvZurich

:D  Welcome back pilgrim!  *hugs*  Pull a stunt like that again, and I'll feed you to the Christians.   :twisted:
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Philosophos

'Sup, G? Word to your mother.
Quote from: \"Smartmarzipan\"I hate people. And so should you. \":D\"

PJS

The path of least resistance and least trouble is a mental rut already made. It requires troublesome work to undertake the alternation of old beliefs.
-John Dewey