News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What is Cultural Marxism?

Started by pr126, March 28, 2016, 11:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Cultural Marxism is the process of deconstructing  western civilizations.
Islam's part is to destabilize societies even further. (Wars, Mass immigration).

However, those engaged in the process are ignorant of the facts that Islam will not share power, they will not be able to control them, and ultimately Islam will overwhelm them completely.
Simply because of willful ignorance of Islam and it's history.

The New World Order will not work out as they have planned.
The millennials are in for a nasty surprise. And an even nastier future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M

This also explains why Christianity is so hated on this forum, while Islam not so much.

drunkenshoe

So this video of 7 mins 36 secs is the rendering of 'Cultural Marxism' by the white right wing in British-American culture, is it? Like every other one this video is about how feminism, racial, religious and ethnic groups are a great threat to the Western World and as expressed openly in the vid ESPECIALLY the White Heterosexual Male.

The main idea which is being played over and over again that Threat to Western Culture = Threat To White Heterosexual Male and the Right Wing. :lol: The video is telling how anything not right, white, male or christian is a big potential threat to Western Culture and that it is defined as Cultural Marxism based on Critical Theory. Oh this is so good.

Sincerely, I have never seen anything this dumb in my entire life. It's so dumb, it just gave me great HOPE that if this is a good example showing the general understanding of the general opinion of the white right wing; their world vision, they'll NEVER EVER 'win'.  Please continue to spread this video, play it over and over again. It's a very good propaganda against your position for anyone who actually has an idea what is Marxism, Cultural Marxism and Critical Theory. Not to mention human reality and real life.

Simple, if you are too stupid, you'll cease to exist at some point. I am not holding my breath, but yeah things like this make me realise life is not that dark or complicated sometimes. :lol:

Well thanks, pr. Good morning to you too.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

By the way, apparently this is the definition of Cultural Marxism in pop culture US:

QuoteThe gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, god or even family or the state. The Philosophy was proven not to Work already by Vladimir Lenin as he tried in vein to control and subjugate the people. He admitted before he died that capitalism was the only true system in which people understand how to live with each other.... Lenin knew that there were a few western Idiots who kept spreading the communist ideas long after Lenin gave up.... he called these people useful idiots as they had more emotion than brains and could be used to subvert the western states for a military takeover in the future as the citizens would already be perverted and sick and weak from poisonous ideas, decadent lusts and mindless entertainment.

:rotflmao: 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

I don't know why Pr126 keeps posting stuff from the US.

Here is a good article on why Habermas isn't a good Marxist (too bourgeoise).  Too much culture, not enough Marxism.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2642058
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

IDK, seemed pretty straightforward. Still, only scraped the surface of what Cultural Marxism is.

How you get that vid to tie into your hate for Islam is strange.

The short answer to why we (general we) are more vocal against Christianity than Islam is, I think, merely because we are raised and saturated in it in our daily lives. I only encounter Islam on the media and Internet. There is almost no interaction with Muslims on my part, where I live.

Jack89

The biggest problem I have with Cultural Marxists (aka SJWs) is that they try to silence opposing views, even to the point of violence.  There is no discussion, just name calling, invoking the "trigger warning", blocking the general public from rallies, attempting to get opponents fired, you name it.  Just a week or so ago here if Phoenix they blocked the highway, preventing everyone including emergency vehicles, from passing.  Crazy bastards. 

Baruch

Quote from: Jack89 on March 29, 2016, 06:28:18 PM
The biggest problem I have with Cultural Marxists (aka SJWs) is that they try to silence opposing views, even to the point of violence.  There is no discussion, just name calling, invoking the "trigger warning", blocking the general public from rallies, attempting to get opponents fired, you name it.  Just a week or so ago here if Phoenix they blocked the highway, preventing everyone including emergency vehicles, from passing.  Crazy bastards. 

One guy who was arrested, trying to block a Trump rally, was a professional protestor ... paid by the hour.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuoteHow you get that vid to tie into your hate for Islam is strange.
Is hating Islam a mental aberration?
If so, hating Christianity (there is plenty of that here) should be too.

I do not hate Christianity, because it does not incite Christians to hate me and kill me for not believing in Jesus.

The bible has no verses similar to the Quran 9:5, 9:29, 9:111  - incidentally, 9:111 offers a reward (instant entry to Allah's brothel) for killing unbelievers.

Or take 8:22 where unbelievers are compared to beasts, animals.

"For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb,- those who understand not."

164 Quranic verses   incite to holy war (jihad) against unbelievers.

But people are "taught" that all religions are equally violent. That is a lie.

mauricio

I have heard a lot of claims and other stuff i do not care enough to look into about cultural marxism. What i have looked into and can actually confirm is that there is indeed a trend by SJWs like those writing this types of extremely useless and disingenuous articles: https://archive.is/c7wus

There is a trend of them using seemingly purposeful obfuscation techniques. They conflate multiple meanings of a word so it looks like they are saying something really radical/interesting but they always maintain a plausible deniability due to the conflation of meanings and their unwillingness to be clear and define their concepts systematically. This can also be seen in the works of post modernists like Foucoult as shown by this  paper http://philpapers.org/archive/SHATVO-2.pdf

Interestingly they use this almost literary techniques in what is supposedly an intellectual argument to attack reason or even the notion of truth itself. But their arguments end up being highly meaningless word salads with ambitious conclusions or trivial truths, depending on where the shifting meanings of the concepts they use lie at the moment. If you have to use vagueness, ambiguity and conflation your argument is probably shit.

Baruch

The liberals are winding up like Taz ... and showing their teeth.  Give us our liberal utopia, or you will end up in the wood chipper.  The conservatives are just like them ... blood-thristy orcs all.  Back in the 80s I learned to hate liberals, even before I learned to hate conservatives.  Both sides want Civil War, they love Gone With The Wind for opposite reasons.

If SJW propaganda sucks, maybe they shouldn't have dropped out of college before earning their worthless English/Journalism degrees.

Pr126 ... you underestimate the Auto-da-fey.  The Catholics/Protestants will come for you, but first back to the Holy Crusades!  Don't you want to destroy all books that offend you?  Maybe you fear them because the books are talking to each other when your back is turned ... plotting ... plotting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

It never ceases to amaze me how anti-intellectual AF chooses to be from time to time.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 30, 2016, 06:44:52 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how anti-intellectual AF chooses to be from time to time.

We aren't all brainiacs like you!  This way you will get all the dates with the hot Poindexter loving babes, and the rest of us will have to do without ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

gentle_dissident

http://destoryculturalmarxism.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-is-cultural-marxism.html (Please make sure you scroll down for the pics)

Ah, it's a race war. At least both sides are obsessed with sex.

That's way too fast for me. This is more my speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_pTUbEbbrk

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 30, 2016, 06:44:52 AM

Ah yes snobbery is great part of the bullshitting by postmodernists and SJW. Anti-intellectualism would be to take this people at their word rather than probe them and pointing out the flaws. Just because something is part of an academic field or said by a famous intellectuals like foucault or simone it does not mean it is valid.  There are very debatable claims they have made. As i have showed with my words and the paper i posted. And those are not even the pants on head retarded academics like Andrea Dworkin or this feminist glaciology paper: http://phg.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/01/08/0309132515623368.abstract

Quote"Structures of power and domination also stimulated the first large-scale ice core drilling projects â€" these archetypal masculinist projects to literally penetrate glaciers and extract for measurement and exploitation the ice in Greenland and Antarctica."

Ah such wit!

Or this person https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luce_Irigaray#Criticism

QuoteAlan Sokal and Jean Bricmont, in their book critiquing postmodern thought (Fashionable Nonsense, 1997), criticize Luce Irigaray on several grounds. They say she regards E=mc2 as a "sexed equation" because of their interpretation of her response to a question on the subject, for instance when she says "Perhaps it is. Let us make the hypothesis that it is insofar as it privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us".[10] They also take issue with the assertion that fluid mechanics is unfairly neglected because it deals with "feminine" fluids in contrast to "masculine" rigid mechanics.

Such is the beauty of postmodern analysis.

Shiranu

Don't worry, the humour that in 5 years or less you will probably be a self proclaimed feminist and appreciate the the core concept of cultural Marxism isn't lost on me.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur