Imam: Muslim Migrants Breed Children With Europeans To Conquer Europe

Started by stromboli, March 28, 2016, 10:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I wish I could say that Klinger was the ugliest woman I've ever seen - but unfortunately, I can't.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 28, 2016, 05:15:58 PM
See? See? And just where do you suppose all the trannies are coming from?  Jamie Farr! I'll tell you that much by golly! It's a Hollywood elitist conspiracy to take over the US Army! 

* Putting the Donald and The Ted on speed dial right away! 
This is off topic, but never say "the Donald" or "the Ted" again or I may be forced to kill you.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on March 28, 2016, 01:41:56 PM
If British men and women find each other ugly (is it the teeth?) and so fail to breed ... is there a downside here?

Don't worry, the liberals will push abortion for all pregnancies ... since with the non-Muslims it won't matter, and the Muslims will never figure out they are being targeted.

See, this is so much like Octomoms are breeding Black street thugs ... kind of attitude.  Children are a blessing, sometimes too much a blessing, but they aren't an act of war.

Really? because those british babes are hot

pr126

Quote from: josephpalazzo on March 28, 2016, 03:26:35 PM
In the 19th century when there was a wave of Irish immigrants, they said the Irish were going to take over. In the early 20th century, when there was a wave of Italian immigrants, they said the Italians were going to take over. When in the late 20th century, there was a wave of Latino immigrants, they said the Latinos were going to take over. Same old same old... people forget there is such a thing as integration...
I disagree.
There are certain groups that will not assimilate. (Amish?)

You discount religion + political ambition.

The early immigrants arriving to America wanted a better life, some even to escape religious persecutions.They came from Europe, same culture same religions (mostly).
They had no desire to dominate America or change its laws.

Islam is a completely different belief system.
It's core mandate is to dominate and not to be dominated.

History shows (if you can still find it) that the countries invaded by Islam were completely Islamised.
Plenty of countries today (56) which were other than Muslims in the past.
For example, Afghanistan, Egypt, all of northers Africa, Iran (formerly Persia) and so on.

Europe today is on the way to be Islamised, once the demographics changes to a critical mass, it will be.

Integration in Islam is not encouraged.

The first fundamental principle for the creation of a successfully visible Islamic society is to be separate and distinct...

That is why you find Muslim immigrants not dispersed in the host countries, but forming "colonies", ghettos to keep together, separate from the rest.

In Europe the authorities are trying to disperse immigrants to different parts, but they do not want that.
They want to settle in cities.

Baruch

Yes, hide under the bed, the Amish are coming!  If you object so much to anti-assimiliation ... that proves that QE II is the Borg queen, doesn't it? <sarc>.  Personally I am in favor of reasonable assimilation ... but the American Borg cube is bigger than the British Borg cube ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cocoa Beware

I see someone in a state of panic. I see someone who isn't at all confident. I see someone who knows his people and culture are made irrelevant by progress and massive rises in affluence. I see a man who fears that most of the world's muslims will soon inherit a world that's treated much as the gaza strip right now, by a technologically vastly superior modern world. I see a man half cry in anger and frustration his religion's only pathetic asset is the exploitation of women and the use of procreation as a weapon. I see someone who knows what he stands for will be scattered by the imminent changes much as dry autumn leaves.

Baruch

Remember the end of Apocalypto ... did you see the look on the faces of those natives when the saw the Spanish ship?  Holy Von Daniken!

This time the people to be assimilated are fighting back.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Fickle

QuoteA top Iman has told Muslims to use the migrant crisis to breed with European citizens and 'conquer their countries'.
Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem claiming Europe was only welcoming refugees as a new source of labour.
He said Europe was facing a demographic disaster and urged Muslims to have children with westerners so they could 'trample them underfoot, Allah willing.'

'Throughout Europe, all the hearts are enthused with hatred toward Muslims. They wish that we were dead, but they have lost their fertility, so they look for fertility in our midst,' Infowars reports.
'We will give them fertility. We will breed children with them, because we shall conquer their countries.'

Ultimately the stupid always destroy themselves through their own ignorance.

pr126

Fickle wrote:
QuoteUltimately the stupid always destroy themselves through their own ignorance.
I don't think it is stupid ignorance. They [governments] know perfectly well what they are doing.

Destroy the old, make way for the new.   

Utopia in the making.  This time it will be perfect.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 31, 2016, 01:11:26 AM
Fickle wrote:I don't think it is stupid ignorance. They [governments] know perfectly well what they are doing.

Destroy the old, make way for the new.   

Utopia in the making.  This time it will be perfect.

Always it is the elites who are most stupid, most ignorant.  Shouldn't have played game while at Yale.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.