Imam: Muslim Migrants Breed Children With Europeans To Conquer Europe

Started by stromboli, March 28, 2016, 10:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.

QuoteA top Iman has told Muslims to use the migrant crisis to breed with European citizens and 'conquer their countries'.
Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem claiming Europe was only welcoming refugees as a new source of labour.
He said Europe was facing a demographic disaster and urged Muslims to have children with westerners so they could 'trample them underfoot, Allah willing.'

'Throughout Europe, all the hearts are enthused with hatred toward Muslims. They wish that we were dead, but they have lost their fertility, so they look for fertility in our midst,' Infowars reports.
'We will give them fertility. We will breed children with them, because we shall conquer their countries.'

In the full video, he said Americans, Italians, Germans and the French will be forced to take refugees.
Italy has the lowest birth rate since 1861 with 8.4 per 1,000 people and much or Europe is following the same trend.

Birth rates are far higher in the Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa, which is where most migrants are coming from.
The notion of using mass migration as a form of stealth jihad is outlined in the Koran, which states, 'And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many locations and abundance.'
To move to a new land in order to bring Islam is considered a meritorious act.

drunkenshoe

See pr, if Christians managed to assimilate them, they wouldn't 'breed children' with Europeans but take up the Catholic tradition of pedophilia. But since Brits are looong used to inbreeding families and as they are UK's best paying pop cultural source, you should lighten up me thinks. They wil find a way to profit from that too, don't worry.  :whip:

And what the fuck is "Breed children" ffs.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

If British men and women find each other ugly (is it the teeth?) and so fail to breed ... is there a downside here?

Don't worry, the liberals will push abortion for all pregnancies ... since with the non-Muslims it won't matter, and the Muslims will never figure out they are being targeted.

See, this is so much like Octomoms are breeding Black street thugs ... kind of attitude.  Children are a blessing, sometimes too much a blessing, but they aren't an act of war.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

QuoteSheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem claiming Europe was only welcoming refugees as a new source of labour.
Well, yeah.  It doesn't seem all that immoral for a country receiving immigrants to want those immigrants to seek work.  And presumably, immigrants want to provide for themselves and their families, as well.  This seems much less sinister than the Imam's making it out to be.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on March 28, 2016, 01:41:56 PM
See, this is so much like Octomoms are breeding Black street thugs ... kind of attitude. 

What's an Octomom?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 28, 2016, 02:02:12 PM
What's an Octomom?

There is a US White women, whose gynecologist went overboard on the pregnancy stimulus/implanting.  She successfully birthed 8 children at the same time, while already having 6 prior children:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman

Racists and classists believe that all poor people are trying to have infinite children, who produce infinite other children, most of whom turn into Crips and Bloods (Black gang thugs).  This is why I mentioned this in this context ... to some extent all Third World people try to have lots of children, even if it kills the mother in the process.  It is unusual to have a First World person try the same ... though many Catholics, Mormons and full-quiver Protestants do it.  In Palestine it is something for celebration, because it replaces the dead fighters, and creates a larger Palestinian army:

http://www.bbc.com/news/10475261

And some Jewish survivors of WW II also have large families.  They may believe in "gilgul" or reincarnation ... to revive the spirits of lives cut short.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on March 28, 2016, 10:29:00 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.

In the 19th century when there was a wave of Irish immigrants, they said the Irish were going to take over. In the early 20th century, when there was a wave of Italian immigrants, they said the Italians were going to take over. When in the late 20th century, there was a wave of Latino immigrants, they said the Latinos were going to take over. Same old same old... people forget there is such a thing as integration...

Jack89

Baruch

Quote from: Jack89 on March 28, 2016, 03:30:41 PM
It's a numbers game and I expect it will eventually work.

Makes no difference to me if you reproduce or Ahmed reproduces or Juan reproduces.  Just don't ask me to raise your children for you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

See? See? And just where do you suppose all the trannies are coming from?  Jamie Farr! I'll tell you that much by golly! It's a Hollywood elitist conspiracy to take over the US Army! 

* Putting the Donald and The Ted on speed dial right away! 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

I think this desire to outbreed all other religions is the reason that most of them are against any kind of sexual prophylaxis or abortion. It's a war of attrition.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 29, 2016, 06:06:31 PM
I think this desire to outbreed all other religions is the reason that most of them are against any kind of sexual prophylaxis or abortion. It's a war of attrition.

Fight or die ... your choice.  Life is a competition ... and you are choosing to lose if you don't have 13 children, like my great-grandfather.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 28, 2016, 05:15:58 PM
See? See? And just where do you suppose all the trannies are coming from?  Jamie Farr! I'll tell you that much by golly! It's a Hollywood elitist conspiracy to take over the US Army! 

* Putting the Donald and The Ted on speed dial right away!

Worse than that, I believe that Mr Farr's ancestry was from Lebanon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.