Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Moderate Muslims . Why they keep quiet.

Started by pr126, March 26, 2016, 05:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on March 27, 2016, 01:55:07 AM
Pretty shitty, actually.

That said, you just repeated what my quote said with more words...
An old proverb for you.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2016, 04:25:36 AM
An old proverb for you.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Agreed. Shame only one of us heeds it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2016, 01:21:00 AM
Any Muslim who is not immediately seen lighting a fuse is deemed a moderate.

The fact that he may support, finance, approve of, hide or in any way help the "extremist"  is of no importance.
If they are in favor of sharia, child marriage, FGM, killing of Jews, homosexuals, apostates, infidels is of no importance.

This is why I don't feel too bad about killing the moderate Germans and Japanese in WW II ... they were helping the extreme Germans and Japanese.

This is why I don't feel too bad about killing the moderate Pashtun today.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

I have to love the new signature... attacking a girl who's family have sacrificed more to actually change Islam for the better then you ever will takes some real class.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on March 27, 2016, 10:54:22 PM
I have to love the new signature... attacking a girl who's family have sacrificed more to actually change Islam for the better then you ever will takes some real class.
Changing Islam for the better?
That is your pipe dream.

The way I look at it, she is the poster child  for Islam by the media.
She gave a substantial amount of her Nobel prize to a terrorist organization (Hamas). 
Turning a tragedy into an advantage, a media circus for Islam.
She has been turned into a propaganda asset for the media.

I suppose the people who shot her weren't real Muslims?

Shiranu

So advocating for education, women's rights, less corporatism and tolerance is now a bad thing.

Mhmm. And you say Muslims are the ones with moral issues...

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on March 28, 2016, 12:06:39 AM
So advocating for education, women's rights, less corporatism and tolerance is now a bad thing.

How nice.
Could she do that in Afghanistan or Pakistan? To the Muslims? And receive the same adulation as in the west?
What do you think? Who needs that advice more, the west or Muslims?
How many Muslims in those countries pay heed to her speeches? Do they actually get to listen to them?

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 28, 2016, 12:06:39 AM

Interesting you sidestepped the giving money to hamas thing. If that is actually true i would like hear the logic for that.

Shiranu

Quote from: mauricio on March 28, 2016, 12:39:50 AM
Interesting you sidestepped the giving money to hamas thing. If that is actually true i would like hear the logic for that.
I side stepped it because, like 90 percent of the "information" pr posts, it is either a straight up lie or heavily twisted. And lo' and behold, upon looking it up the only sites that say Hamas are places like Brietbart and Jihadwatch. Actual news agencies report that the $50,000 she donated went to rebuilding and renovating schools in Gaza. Shit, even in the article he just posted it never says it went to Hamas. The dude is a pathological liar.

If you want to get on someone for side stepping, just look at basically any response pr has ever posted when called on his bullshit. I think you will catch more fish if you throw your net there.

mauricio

Btw PR your signature made lol irl that is some /pol/ tier edge, tbqh fam.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTryU1fp-zw

pr126

Quote from: mauricio on March 28, 2016, 12:39:50 AM
Style is more important than content?
Did Jihadwatch lied or twisted the facts? I just grabbed the first link on Google.
Do I need to apologize for the "improper" source? 

Shiranu

QuoteDid Jihadwatch lied or twisted the facts?

At the very least twisting the truth. The more important liar is here, you.

QuoteShe gave a substantial amount of her Nobel prize to a terrorist organization (Hamas). 

Even the article you posted doesn't say that.

pr126

Quote from: mauricio on March 28, 2016, 12:48:40 AM
Btw PR your signature made lol irl that is some /pol/ tier edge, tbqh fam.

To be honest I posted that especially to counter Shiranu's sig.
Didn't take long for him to byte.  :what:

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on March 28, 2016, 12:51:38 AM
At the very least twisting the truth. The more important liar is here, you.

Even the article you posted doesn't say that.
Well, find your own links.