News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Moderate Muslims . Why they keep quiet.

Started by pr126, March 26, 2016, 05:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509367/Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-hours-posted-happy-Easter-message.html

Let's read Quran 5:51 together.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Baruch

The Quran is correct, from an Arabic pagan or Arabic Muslim POV.  If you aren't for us, you are against us.  What is different is that an atheist doesn't believe in any gods, not just disbelieve the god of the Bible.  If Muhammad had been an atheist, you would be his follower, doing violence against the religious, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

This^ is from a poster who wrote countless posts on why should Europeans care what ever was done in the Middle East for a long time as they are not responsible from the actions of others or politicians and those policies.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

In my POV ... no, I am not responsible for the abortion of democratic government.  It is a crime syndicate.  I am not responsible for what the syndicate does in Sicily either.  Germans were not responsible for what the Nazi regime did, otherwise we should have killed them all after they foolishly surrendered.

I am sure the average Saudi isn't responsible for what their horrendous royal family does either.  A democracy gives a thin veneer of legitimacy to what is otherwise an autocracy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Nonsensei

Cant you get imprisoned, fined and sentenced to like 2000 lashes for speaking publicly against Islam in Saudi Arabia?

And isn't the definition of what constitutes speaking out against Islam as broad as religious leaders want it to be on a case by case basis?

Maybe thats why moderate muslims don't speak out.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

TomFoolery

I'm impressed you even think there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim. I had no idea.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

pr126

Quote from: TomFoolery on March 26, 2016, 12:28:19 PM
I'm impressed you even think there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim. I had no idea.
of course there are. Billions.  We are counting on them.
Our whole future depends on it, They will save the day.

baronvonrort

Quote from: Nonsensei on March 26, 2016, 11:48:25 AM
Cant you get imprisoned, fined and sentenced to like 2000 lashes for speaking publicly against Islam in Saudi Arabia?

They chop your head off for that.

Beheading is the cure for muslims who leave Islam in Saudi Arabaia, it cures homosexuals as well.

baronvonrort

The so called moderate muslims are quiet because allah calls them hypocrites.
www.quran.com/9/73

Can a muslim who believes in the death penalty for apostasy or homosexuals be considered moderate or does moderate mean they don't blow things up?

Baruch

Correct ... penalties are severe compared to Western baby lawyer courts.  If the Christian canon law was enforced, it would be just as severe as it was in 1500.

So whose responsibility is it .. to determine who the assholes are ... in every corner of the planet ... and go hunt them down and kill them in glorious self-righteousness.  I nominate the Chinese.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Any Muslim who is not immediately seen lighting a fuse is deemed a moderate.

The fact that he may support, finance, approve of, hide or in any way help the "extremist"  is of no importance.
If they are in favor of sharia, child marriage, FGM, killing of Jews, homosexuals, apostates, infidels is of no importance.

pr126

Brussels 'March Against Fear' cancelled over security concerns
QuoteFollowing official warnings, organizers in Brussels have postponed a planned solidarity rally. European nations have boosted security since the Brussels bombings, with Germany and Belgium arresting several suspects.

At a joint press conference with Jambon, Brussels Mayor Yvan Mayeur said authorities were stretched thin by ongoing investigations following Tuesday's attacks across Brussels that left more than 30 dead and hundreds injured.

"Let us allow the security services to do their work and that the march - which we, too, want to take part in - be delayed for several weeks," the mayor told reporters.

Following the press briefing, the rally's organizers announced the event's cancellation in a statement.

"The security of our citizens is an absolute priority," the organizers said.

"Consequently, we completely join the authorities in their proposal to postpone to a later date. We thus ask citizens not to come this Sunday to Brussels," the statement added.

Who is afraid of the Moderate Muslims TM

Irony.

BTW, the terrorist were hiding in Molenbeek for 3 months among the Moderate Muslims TM who then attacked the security services arresting the suspect.

Shiranu

QuoteThe fact that he may support, finance, approve of, hide or in any way help the "extremist"  is of no importance.

How does it feel that you do the exact same thing?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on March 27, 2016, 01:31:11 AM
Are you aware that your taxes are used to finance, arm, training terrorist?
That your government is openly supports them?
That your government replacing stable Muslim rulers with terrorist organizations?
Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, and others.
That your "foreign policy" is destabilizing the Middle East, setting it on fire and as a consequence flooding Europe with migrants?
Approving of nuclear arms to Iran? Which then can be and no doubt will be ending up in other dangerous hands?

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2016, 01:45:31 AM
Are you aware that your taxes are used to finance, arm, training terrorist?
That your government is openly supports them?
That your government replacing stable Muslim rulers with terrorist organizations?
Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, and others.
Approving of nuclear arms to Iran? Which then can be and no doubt will be ending up in other dangerous places?

Pretty shitty, actually.

That said, you just repeated what my quote said with more words...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur