News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Radicalization

Started by pr126, March 25, 2016, 03:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on March 26, 2016, 01:34:42 AM
...You really need to spend less time worrying about the Muslim hordes and more time worrying about your weak comeback game.
Do you find my weak comeback game more important than the Muslim hordes rampaging through the planet killing, raping destroying in their wake?

Maybe you could logically explain why should I change my views, opinion on this belief system.
Without using that tired old slogan "most Muslims are moderate".
If you can.

Shiranu

QuoteDo you find my weak comeback game more important than the Muslim hordes rampaging through the planet killing, raping destroying in their wake?

Just sayin'... if your going to throw shade at least try to have it make an inch of sense.

QuoteMaybe you could logically explain why should I change my views, opinion on this belief system.

I could, but I won't, because frankly that's not part of my agenda. My agenda is to fuck bitches and make money... wait...

You present argument A, I present argument B. People decide which one, if either, they prefer. I am not in the slightest bit interested in changing your mind anymore than I am interested in trying to convince Il Papa to renounce Catholicism.

QuoteIf you can.

Oh, trust me... I can make you change without saying a word.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Pity.
I would like to know of *any*  favorable attributes this belief system has.
I am sure you have studied, researched Islam because you must have found it's good points which probably has eluded us.

Why not share them here?

Do you get uptight when Christianity gets criticised? Just Islam? Why?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2016, 03:33:44 AM
Pity.
I would like to know of *any*  favorable attributes this belief system has.
I am sure you have studied, researched Islam because you must have found it's good points which probably has eluded us.

Why not share them here?

Do you get uptight when Christianity gets criticised? Just Islam? Why?

They are against drugs.  Any Muslim who uses any intoxicant, is an apostate.

Reaction to your posts isn't about Islam, it is about you.  Do you enjoy the attention?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Against drugs? I don't think so.
Poppy growing in Afghanistan, and yes, they are using hashis and other narcotics.
They drink alcohol too, if no one can see it.
Nice try. Anything else?

I am used to ad hominems, it is used by people who have no arguments.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2016, 07:30:23 AM
Against drugs? I don't think so.
Poppy growing in Afghanistan, and yes, they are using hashis and other narcotics.
They drink alcohol too, if no one can see it.
Nice try. Anything else?

I am used to ad hominems, it is used by people who have no arguments.

Good to have a thick skin.  Helps when the Royal Navy is giving you a disciplinary flogging.

If the Quran is against intoxicants, but yet Muslims don't follow it ... then there are no true Muslims then?  If the Quran were all powerful propaganda, then the Muslims would follow its injunction against intoxicants.  Aren't you cherry picking like a Christian?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

baronvonrort

Quote from: Baruch on March 26, 2016, 11:45:04 AM

If the Quran is against intoxicants, but yet Muslims don't follow it ..

The Quran allows alcohol
www.quran.com/16/67

Baruch

Quote from: baronvonrort on March 26, 2016, 06:58:04 PM
The Quran allows alcohol
www.quran.com/16/67

And the Bible allows slavery.  At least in the Muslim communities I know about they look the other way.  As I read it anyway, Muslims aren't supposed to ... but their imams nullify their scripture just as much as Christians do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.