News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Radicalization

Started by pr126, March 25, 2016, 03:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Radicalization. What is it?

All a Muslim has to do to be radicalized is to follow the words -- and imitate the conduct of Mohammed.
In effect to adhere to the teachings of Islam according to the Quran and sunna.

But that would imply that there is something wrong with the noble religion.

And that we are not prepared to do.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Telling the truth about Islam is RACIST.

Thanks, I got the memo.

Doing the same for any other religion is not racist.

Atheon

The same goes for any form of fundamentalism.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

Quote from: Atheon on March 25, 2016, 06:14:10 AM
The same goes for any form of fundamentalism.

Would you be called a racist for criticising Christianity?
I don't think so.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 06:35:56 AM
I don't think so.

I don't get micro-aggressed by what anyone might call me.  Are you currently a student at an American college?

Actually many American Christians feel that they are being attacked racially, because they see Christianity as White, and feel micro-aggressed by welfare mothers from the hood.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Africa, Latin America, China, etc. in fact the majority of Christians are not white.
But for some   Americans the world ends at their shores.
Anything beyond is Terra Incognita

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 07:01:30 AM
Africa, Latin America, China, etc. in fact the majority of Christians are not white.
But for some   Americans the world ends at their shores.
Anything beyond is Terra Incognita

Anything beyond America ... doesn't matter (until it does).  The "special relationship" from our end, is that Brits are honorary Americans ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 06:35:56 AM
I don't think so.
Christianity, like Islam, is not a race.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 05:00:37 AM

Thanks, I got the memo.

Sorry, it was the closest Pierce moment I could find that reminded me of you... yes, there are some where he makes fun of Abed's Muslim heritage (the wireless "home protection" camera scene comes to mind, where he builds a camera that asks if it want's to invite his white friends in the house, but when it scans Abed it declares "Terror level has been raised to four") but the scenes just don't quite remind me as much of you. Either way, I think you and Pierce would get along smashingly, Britta would hate you, Troy would probably like you since most of the remarks would go over your head... though you are too one tracked minded and never say unintentionally hilarious things like Pierce did, so that might turn Troy off.

Actually, you and Pierce might not even get along, he at least has character depth. Your just like a poorly written extra on a shitty sitcom who has only one character trait the entire series and it's not even funny but just rather shoehorned in... ah well...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 05:00:37 AM

Thanks, I got the memo.

You get this mainly on this forum due to a few assholes. I also post on other boards and you don't get that kind of vitriol from other atheists. My suggestion to you is to put these people on ignore... unless you enjoy this pointless pissing contest.

pr126

Shiranu,
you are wasting your time commenting on my posts. I will not change my views any time soon.
However, if it really bothers you, there is the ignore button you can use.

Have a nice day.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
Shiranu,
you are wasting your time commenting on my posts. I will not change my views any time soon.
However, if it really bothers you, there is the ignore button you can use.

Have a nice day.

Ah how cute, he thinks I does it for him.

pr126

Quote from: josephpalazzo on March 25, 2016, 11:48:04 AM
You get this mainly on this forum due to a few assholes. I also post on other boards and you don't get that kind of vitriol from other atheists. My suggestion to you is to put these people on ignore... unless you enjoy this pointless pissing contest.
Yes, way too many Islamophiles here.

I am used to it.
But so much hypocrisy. Christianity is free for all to abuse. Islam is not.

Freethinkers? I think not.

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on March 25, 2016, 12:08:13 PM
Ah how cute, he thinks I does it for him.
Of course you do. Otherwise you would not reply to my posts.
You are virtually stalking my posts.