Study: People With Higher IQs Don't Require A Large Social Circle

Started by stromboli, March 24, 2016, 04:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

About the whole astrology thing.. Aren't we supposed to have been in the age of Aquarius by now with harmony and understanding,  love and all that jazz? Instead we have Donald trump dominating the headlines.. Yeah,  love is really steering the stars now by gummy..
Of course what do you expect from some black new age singers? They could have been wrong.....nahhhhh..
https://youtu.be/kjxSCAalsBE
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

gentle_dissident

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 26, 2016, 11:02:39 AM
About the whole astrology thing.. Aren't we supposed to have been in the age of Aquarius by now with harmony and understanding,  love and all that jazz? Instead we have Donald trump dominating the headlines.. Yeah,  love is really steering the stars now by gummy..
Of course what do you expect from some black new age singers? They could have been wrong.....nahhhhh..
Where's my flying car?

Did you point out that 5D are black because they sound white?

When I was growing up, I considered Aquarians my ace in the hole. The ones I met seemed to enjoy thinking they were part of the resistance, but had no idea what to do in that position other than try not to be a dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjtEYt6l2Cs

drunkenshoe

I'm a Virgo. What is going to happen to me? Shall I live?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 26, 2016, 01:20:03 PM
I'm a Virgo. What is going to happen to me? Shall I live?
Ohhhhhh Nooooooooooooo..........................a Virgo??!!  Oh, man!!!  You are doomed.................just plain fucked....................nothing to do by just give up!    A virgin forever!!  And oh, so much more........................ask Nancy Reagan, she can tell you...................oh wait, she's dead.  Well, she had a bunch of astrologers at her beck and call. 

Considering that astrology is exactly like the bible in that you can get astrology to tell you just exactly what you want to hear or say.  There is as much validity with astrology as there is with the bible.  So, nothing to worry about.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

:lol: Mike. Yeah the funny thing is I looked a few pages and they all agree on Virgos being 'calm and collected' that was enough for me to spit the apple-sourcherry juice I am drinking. Now you figure out the vrigin thing. :pp

How do I calculate my other sign if I don't know my exact hour of birth?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

OK I found a site. (this shit is unbelievable by the way.) It doesn't even make sense in it is own ffs. This ladies and gentlemen the highlight of my personal traits as a Vrigo. They even made a fancy chart.

QuoteThe Following Is An Excerpt of Your Full Birth Horoscope

You understand to communicate very smoothly and with diplomatic skill. You seek peace and the pleasant in the contact to other people and want to balance and level all roughness and controversy. You are the born mediator listening to both parties without bias and negotiating a fair suggestion of compromise.

Even how you use the language is carried by the need to formulate with tact, politeness and in a balanced manner. You are attracted to aesthetics. You love the graceful, elegant play with words and also express your charm with your gestures.

Your attempt to avoid conflict could, however, lead you to gloss matters and agree to lukewarm compromises. In your need for popularity you want to do justice to all sides and shy away from a clear and decided statement which might intimidate someone.

:rrotflmao:

GSOgymrat

I'm a Capricorn. According to a website:

Traditional  Capricorn Traits

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

Regarding intelligence:

"Their intellects are sometimes very subtle. They think profoundly and deeply, thoroughly exploring all possibilities before deciding on a 'safe' alternative. They have good memories and an insatiable yet methodical desire for knowledge. They are rational, logical and clearheaded, have good concentration, delight in debate in which they can show off their cleverness by luring their adversaries into traps and confounding them with logic."

I can identify with much of it but I don't delight in debate, either online or in person. If you read my posts on here you will rarely see me arguing back and forth.

aitm

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 26, 2016, 11:01:50 AM
get your pug (cute dog) mixed up with aitm's--

say what? :angryfinger:

You got a problem wit my puppy dog?  :angry:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 26, 2016, 02:29:07 PM
:lol: Mike. Yeah the funny thing is I looked a few pages and they all agree on Virgos being 'calm and collected' that was enough for me to spit the apple-sourcherry juice I am drinking. Now you figure out the vrigin thing. :pp

How do I calculate my other sign if I don't know my exact hour of birth?
Shoe, I gave up casting horoscopes over 35 years ago.  At one time I had all the books one needed to cast horoscopes.  But I found that, in the end, it was just so much mumbo jumbo.  Literally, one could make any reading say just about anything.  And the real way to go was vague--you see, vague can be made to fit whatever happens.  If a time of birth is not known, the general way to do it is to accept noon as the birth time.  And Virgo is the sign of the virgin--so you must be a calm virgin.  No matter what it appears to be on the outside, that is what you are on the inside.  So, just accept it and get used to it. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on March 26, 2016, 09:03:51 PM
say what? :angryfinger:

You got a problem wit my puppy dog?  :angry:
I can now see that your puppy dog is a bit snaggle toothed--but gives him character.  The pug is cuter--and has perfect teeth.  But not as much character.  Both are nice and would fit right in at this house.

aitm

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 26, 2016, 09:32:16 PM
I can now see that your puppy dog is a bit snaggle toothed--but gives him character. 

damn right she has char…..say…what do you mean "snaggle toothed"? YOU insulting me boy???

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on March 26, 2016, 09:46:09 PM
damn right she has char…..say…what do you mean "snaggle toothed"? YOU insulting me boy???

As Sgt. Friday would say--Just the facts, madam, just the facts!  Character comes in many guises and snaggle tooth is just one.  Very character building.

aitm

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 26, 2016, 09:29:26 PM
Shoe, I gave up casting horoscopes over 35 years ago.  At one time I had all the books one needed to cast horoscopes.  But I found that, in the end, it was just so much mumbo jumbo.  Literally, one could make any reading say just about anything.  And the real way to go was vague--you see, vague can be made to fit whatever happens.  If a time of birth is not known, the general way to do it is to accept noon as the birth time.  And Virgo is the sign of the virgin--so you must be a calm virgin.  No matter what it appears to be on the outside, that is what you are on the inside.  So, just accept it and get used to it. :)

*Repeats to herself.  I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin.  I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin.  I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm virgin. I am a calm vrigin. I am a calm virgin.

Not working. :P