Cop: "You're Recording Me? I Will Pull My Gun On You."

Started by Shiranu, March 23, 2016, 06:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

widdershins

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 31, 2016, 07:30:13 PM
You didn't refute anything. There is nothing to refute. The cop is NOT a cop anymore. He is taken from his job as a result of the complaint and forced to do something he is not needed to carry a gun.

End of story.

Your post about the word 'imagine' above reminded a long argument you got into about the gun issue, 3 years ago? You don't like being called thick, then stop acting like one. Stop taking words out of context, when it is obvious a different one that you cannot think of is offered to you. Just say that you don't see it that way straight forward, instead of taking petty stabs at it yourself.

I didn't refute anything, not because the bullshit you wrote couldn't be refuted, but because I'm sick of long posts where I do nothing but defend myself rather than state my case.  I could EASILY refute at least a good portion of what you wrote.  The most obvious example that comes to mind is your comparison of guns in America with those in Switzerland, which is utterly ridiculous.  In America any nujob who can pass a background check, no matter how obviously crazy, can get a gun.  In Switzerland they can apply for a permit to keep the gun they were issued IN THE MILITARY.  They all receive training fora  MINIMUM of a year and a half and spend the rest of their military career handling that weapon on a daily basis in an environment where any missteps with that weapon are scrutinized by all of the people around them, who have ALSO been trained to use it and spot misuse.  And after a year and a half of training and a full military service they STILL have to apply for a permit, which includes taking a test to prove they know all about safety, proper handling and applicable laws!  And all this in a country where military service is MANDATORY for all able-bodied males.  So what do people with guns in Switzerland, where you can get a gun if you can prove you're responsible, have to do with people with guns in America, where you can get a gun if nobody can prove you're NOT responsible?  Not a damned thing.

As for your "end of story" bullshit, can you show me any evidence he was "taken" from his post because of this incident?  Because the story I found says that he was transferred to the fire division, "a transfer he requested earlier in July before the incident".

And this is exactly what I'm sick of doing.  This bullshit back and forth where I have to point out all the stupid shit you're just pulling out of your ass, the false equivalencies and just generally being a prick.  I disagree with you.  Fucking get over it.  At least go fucking cry to someone else about it.
This sentence is a lie...