Most Stupid T-Shirt Ever Created.

Started by Fluffhead, March 24, 2013, 04:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffhead

[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Brian37

This has been floating around for a while. Someone, an atheist, came up with a retort to that stupid shirt. I think somewhere if you search hard enough is a thread on Rational Responders about that shirt, and the retort shirt. But someone did come up with a counter t-shirt, though I cant remember what it said.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

aitm

I see that alot on FB as well, I always respond, "19 people were shot in church last year, go figure that." I actually don't know how many were shot, but f-em, let em make me back it up....they never do..no one has yet responded to any of those posts. They just shut up.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

ParaGoomba Slayer

Christians need to understand that no one is advocating for a ban on prayer in public schools. All that we have an issue with is school encouraged/mandated prayer. They can still join prayer groups and pray whenever they want.

Assholes are just pissed that their kids don't pray without someone forcing it on them.
[size=150]Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision.[/size]

[size=150]Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins. This is very simple reasoning that is applied to everything, EXCEPT infant circumcision for some stupid fucking reason.[/size]

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm pretty sure if god could 'create' the universe and send people straight to h e double hockey sticks 'he' could get in a school with no problems.. Maybe schools keep god in the locker rooms for football games..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AxisMundi

AxisMundi

Quote from: "ParaGoomba Slayer"Christians need to understand that no one is advocating for a ban on prayer in public schools. All that we have an issue with is school encouraged/mandated prayer. They can still join prayer groups and pray whenever they want.

Assholes are just pissed that their kids don't pray without someone forcing it on them.

Organized religion has to rely on indoctrinating the young to survive. We still had forced prayer and bible study when I went to school.

Thus the gnashing of teeth for taking forced prayer and their bible out of public school curriculum, and Creationism out of science classes.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "aitm"I see that alot on FB as well, I always respond, "19 people were shot in church last year, go figure that." I actually don't know how many were shot, but f-em, let em make me back it up....they never do..no one has yet responded to any of those posts. They just shut up.

Good response.  I may borrow that next time I see this stuff posted on FB.  Thanks.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

St Giordano Bruno

It is just so darned easy to forge a signature of some entity that does not exist.
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

widdershins

Quote from: "aitm"I see that alot on FB as well, I always respond, "19 people were shot in church last year, go figure that." I actually don't know how many were shot, but f-em, let em make me back it up....they never do..no one has yet responded to any of those posts. They just shut up.
Well, I found More than 115 incidents of church violence in 2012 without much effort.  The article mentions one death, but I remember other articles throughout the year where, for instance, a man walked in and killed his wife and kids, if memory serves.  In one case I found the shooter was an elementary school teacher, oddly enough, killing his ex-wife.  God must not have been allowed in those churches either.
This sentence is a lie...

AllPurposeAtheist

No wonder god isn't allowed in school.. He's a well known sex offender..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

billhilly

Some tough god letting a bunch of school teachers chase him out.  Musta had iron wheels on their chariots..........

aitm

Quote from: "widdershins"
Well, I found More than 115 incidents of church violence in 2012 without much effort.  The article mentions one death, but I remember other articles throughout the year where, for instance, a man walked in and killed his wife and kids, if memory serves.  In one case I found the shooter was an elementary school teacher, oddly enough, killing his ex-wife.  God must not have been allowed in those churches either.

Thanks for the link, I just FB'd that with a :    Dear God, "how come you allow shootings in church"

hehehehehe
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "ParaGoomba Slayer"Christians need to understand that no one is advocating for a ban on prayer in public schools. All that we have an issue with is school encouraged/mandated prayer. They can still join prayer groups and pray whenever they want.

They'll never get it. Ever. They refuse to listen to the other side if it encroaches on the status that only they benefit from.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Sleeper

It's pissing in the face of the victims and their families. These people do actually believe in God - did they forget that? They believe that a being exists that could have intervened and didn't. So now they're going to take that fact and easily and calmly sweep it under the "his-mysterious-works/he'll-make-it-right-in-the-end" rug, and use the horror and despair of the families as an opportunity to pout and feel sorry for themselves and make a political point? No, you deplorable vermin, you don't get to do that. It's insensitive, rude, despicable, smarmy, and sub-civil (I know - what's new?)

The people who make such points are either (a) not thinking about it at all, (b) hogshit stupid, or (c) both. And instead of making fun of them I hope that you all would take the chance to tell them so.

Sorry - do what you wish with them, this shit just pisses me off and they shouldn't get away with it.
Because LaPlace still holds sway.