More mayhem around trump rally in arizona and in new york.

Started by mauricio, March 20, 2016, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauricio

Bunch of crazy shit and retarded people around. America you are truly providing great entertainment. I used to feel bad about how backwards the political scene is in my country compared to the first world but shit you are getting there eith this trump vs anti trump clashes. Anti trump guys wearing kkk hoods and one of them getting the shit kicked out of him by a pro trump black guy? The fuck is going on here this is some sad and funny shit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Bd--ASXL8&ebc=ANyPxKogunIEzI5ENqsFrllAtWBq0l1ZudX0F9W65E5Ob0eFEIqGTdZ0gE5Xw6QnyouATR7NRId-u_kDM9KfRcHqCopAmltNbg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-9xnH7fac

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3500933/Yet-Trump-rally-ends-violence-Protester-punched-kicked-woman-wears-KKK-hood-Donald-s-campaign-manager-appears-grab-man-collar.html

mauricio

Lol at the girl taking the hood right off after her partner got the shit beaten out of him by the black guy. Maybe it was not a good idea to be so edgy lol.

Also lol at the "that's attempted murder!"

mauricio

Is this normal on the states? Or this just one crazy ass election?

The Atheist

The anti-Trump protestors believe in violently opposing all whom they dislike, apparently. It's definitely not "normal," and it's frightening to think that certain groups are so hateful and fearful of differing political views.
"I will take China's Great Wall because they owe us so much money, and I will place it on the Mexican border."

-Ronald Rump

Baruch

Hollywood ... it's always Hollywood ... that and 15 minutes of Andy Warhol fame.  Why do you think we invented the "Selfie" and "Twerking"?

How to explain the USA?  Well in Hollywood, nothing is as it seems ... so thru that lens, trying to understand the USA as a foreigner must be very difficult.

Trump is a D disguised as an R
Hillary is an R disguised as a D
Bernie is an I disguised as a D
Cruz is a C disguised as an R
C = Canadian/Cuban

All the elections are fake, like when Mexico elected that Austrian Archduke as King.  Maximilian must have had the media all over that, glittering clothing .. it was Yuuge!  Think of the politicians as pawns ... particularly General Powell wannabes like Obama.  The real power hides in the open, like the puppet masters in Bunraku.  And the audience is part of the art ... we have to suspend disbelief, even if we have to contort our heads into our asses.  Suspending disbelief ... particularly to people who come to this forum ... is a huge mistake ... because if you will believe in absurdities (free lunch) then you will also commit atrocities (Libya/Syria/Ukraine).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

While at Bernie's rallies it's nothing short of collectivism and with songs of "This land is your land", lol

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 20, 2016, 01:18:46 PM
While at Bernie's rallies it's nothing short of collectivism and with songs of "This land is your land", lol

That has a long tradition from the 1930s and FDR administrations.  People who hated FDR then, are still wrong now.  But this isn't a potentially Left leaning country like we were in the 1930s ... we are all good Nazis now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

mauricio

Quote from: The Atheist on March 20, 2016, 05:22:46 AM
The anti-Trump protestors believe in violently opposing all whom they dislike, apparently. It's definitely not "normal," and it's frightening to think that certain groups are so hateful and fearful of differing political views.

The trump supporters do not seem to find it so difficult to beat the shit out of their opponents either. I mainly post this shit to balance the anti-trump bias in this forum so people do not get completely blind to the stench of their "allies" in their fight against their common enemy The Donald. By watching this videos you can see both sides of the clashes acting like shitheads and using low quality rhetoric to defend their positions.

Mermaid

Quote from: mauricio on March 20, 2016, 03:35:21 AM
Is this normal on the states? Or this just one crazy ass election?
Absolutely not normal. And there's nothing funny or entertaining about it.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: mauricio on March 20, 2016, 03:12:45 PM
The trump supporters do not seem to find it so difficult to beat the shit out of their opponents either. I mainly post this shit to balance the anti-trump bias in this forum so people do not get completely blind to the stench of their "allies" in their fight against their common enemy The Donald. By watching this videos you can see both sides of the clashes acting like shitheads and using low quality rhetoric to defend their positions.
Exactly. It makes me sick to my stomach that the least common denominator is what is in the forefront, and is what reaches people. I know we are more civilized than this. It is profoundly embarrassing to me as an American. This is not who we are.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

mauricio

Quote from: Mermaid on March 20, 2016, 04:08:25 PM
Absolutely not normal. And there's nothing funny or entertaining about it.

Its funny in the sense of watching the world burn and kicking back to enjoy a cold beer while watching the fireworks. My impotence of not being able to make any significant change in this people's minds, makes that attitude the most bearable one. The other option is depression and doom. Is not just about trump and USA it's the whole world. It's also myself. It might even be the homo sapiens itself.

drunkenshoe

People are angry. Both sides are venemous. When people from opposite sides who percieve each other as enemies come 'head to head' the escalation is inevitable and very easy to come. I have a few experiences with protests ending in violence. Main reason why I have stopped joining any EVER AGAIN. Things get out of hand so sudden, so easily in that 'heat' you don't even get what is happening. It is a terrible experience.

The crazy thing is those people do not even recognise the reality of situation they are in. Yeah I mean it. That's the herd psychology of that situation.

The worst thing to happen would be this violence spreading out of election rallies and turn into random clashes between two groups. :sad2: Please, NO.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

TomFoolery

I guess I feel sort of disgusted by all of it. As much as I hate Trump, I'm still against blocking his rallies so long as he's not literally forming a lynch mobs (though many of his supporters have taken it upon themselves). Freedom of speech and peaceful assembly apply to all, even those with whom I disagree.

Now, I fully understand that the first amendment only means the government can't interfere with your speech and peaceful assembly, and that it does nothing to keep private citizens from noticing and reacting to such speech or assemblies. Got it.

But the right to assemble doesn't give anyone the right to break the law in such ways as blocking traffic or entrance to businesses or forums. Using the right to free speech as an excuse to deprive others of theirs, even if I flat out despise the message and the people, is hypocritical and a gross miscarriage and misrepresentation of our liberties.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: mauricio on March 20, 2016, 04:15:34 PM
Its funny in the sense of watching the world burn and kicking back to enjoy a cold beer while watching the fireworks. My impotence of not being able to make any significant change in this people's minds, makes that attitude the most bearable one. The other option is depression and doom. Is not just about trump and USA it's the whole world. It's also myself. It might even be the homo sapiens itself.

marucio, what are you doing to yourself? Are you mad? You can just help a few people for the most in your entire life, contribute to the society and that is it. Changing minds or doom... It doesn't work that way. Playing the Atlas does not have a good end. Lighten up. Protect yourself. There is no such burden. World will burn down and get founded over and over again. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

I just had a terrible thought. What if somebody tries to shoot him? Offf. That would be a catasthrophe. It is the right word I guess.