Scans of King Tut’s Tomb Reveal New Evidence of Hidden Rooms

Started by Unbeliever, March 17, 2016, 05:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

kilodelta

My bet is on McDonalds hamburger wrappers and styrofoam cups. (That's what I found in my wall.)
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I hope they'll find extraterrestrial artifacts, but that's just wishful thinking.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

stromboli

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 18, 2016, 05:12:48 PM
I hope they'll find extraterrestrial artifacts, but that's just wishful thinking.

The Mummy's Significant Other?

She's a keeper

Baruch

Bad choice, the other one was nice, but this one was a killer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 19, 2016, 09:52:24 AM
Nice paint. In that still you can see the pasties.

My exhaustive research has concluded that pasties are just a barbaric form of nipple warmers.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: kilodelta on March 19, 2016, 12:44:00 PM
My exhaustive research has concluded that pasties are just a barbaric form of nipple warmers.
The local authorities where I lived mandated that strippers needed to wear pasties. After a brief chat before the club opened the ladies each applied four dozen of them all over their bodies, but not on their nipples.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers