This week in SJW land: you fucking white male.

Started by mauricio, March 19, 2016, 09:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quotecuckold
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

Yeah sounds like MRA. It's a disgusting insult. I wouldn't know which part of the sticky mysogyny or misandry to start.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mermaid on March 20, 2016, 06:51:00 PM
Because it means the husband of a woman who cheats on him due to his sexual inadequacy. And I think she doesn't fuck him at all, too. Sounds to me that there is no greater insult. If the gender roles were reversed, it has a completely different connotation.
Ah, of course, I should have known. You can't be the alpha male of the household if you aren't the only one fucking your bitch. /s

If I wasn't at work right now, I'd crack open my scotch...

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Nonsensei

Hate to break it to you but that situation is also a sexual fetish. Men get their wives to sleep with another man, and the sexual charge comes from the fact that she returns to him anyway. Its like the guy is showing other men exactly what he has at his command, and what they will only get once. The woman gets to fuck as many dudes as she likes, and the man gets hard on the knowledge that even with an unlimited buffet of men, he is still the one she always comes back to.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Draconic Aiur

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 20, 2016, 06:28:31 PM
MRA are a counter reaction at best to the SJW branch of feminists and not feminism itself, at their worst they are just assholes who need something to cry about. Sorry, that's just how it is.

There is a good example of a MRA? That's news to me. MRA's are just men too short-sighted to see they are fighting for the exact same things feminists are but want to pretend they are "persecuted" and create boogiemen out to get them.

As you yourself admit with your question you lack the knownledge to say what are MRAs are at best, so no it is not "just how it is" Yes there are good MRA. More importantly there are points raised by MRA's which are valid and not mainly a simple takedown of obviously challenged SJW's. Not even feminists fight for the same thing. They can all talk about gender equality that does not mean they agree in what that entails or means, hence why feminism is a fractured movement and ideology. You say you have not seen them. Well what I'm supposed to respond to that? Their information and plataforms are out there they are much less visible than feminists and even SJW. I have been engaging SJWs for years before i even knew MRAs existed. As soon as i started reading i thought they were basically the other side of the coin of the gender war. And there are indeed many MRAs who are basically that. Thought they are much more present in the PUA community from personal experince. But as with feminism there's reasonable points and speakers. And they have MUCH less visibility than feminist points. I had literally never heard about many of their issues but their arguments convinced me. Mainly paternal surrender, male fertility control and a balanced approach to domestic abuse. This points because of dominance of the feminist rhetoric and traditionalist rhetoric on the gender discussions are sometimes articulated in opposition of feminist and of traditionalist ideas that are not already addressed by feminism. The duluth model for domestic abuse is one of their main points of contention with mainstream feminism policy making. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duluth_model) There's also criticism of the collectivist and marxist side of feminism spoused by main figures of the movement like simone de beauvoir. I have already expressed some of those points in this forums and i got them from reading MRA's and skeptically looking into their claims. MRAs i have agreed with on multiple points: Fancis Roy, Karen straughan( her scripted content and writing is much better than her rants), TL;DR (not sure if he uses the label though) Stardusk/thinking ape (he's more of MGTOW have barely looked at his stuff).
This was my introduction to interesting MRAs:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lI7jIvncjnU

mauricio

Quote from: Mermaid on March 20, 2016, 06:51:00 PM
Because it means the husband of a woman who cheats on him due to his sexual inadequacy. And I think she doesn't fuck him at all, too. Sounds to me that there is no greater insult. If the gender roles were reversed, it has a completely different connotation.

The reverse insult of cuck is whore or bitch or something like that. They are both insults to prey on your insecurities for failing at the sexual competition and meeting the expectations of your gender role. People do not seem to understand that the differences between the male and female gender and sex is crucial when it comes to understanding the nature of this insults. The expectation of males is to protect their partner and to keep her invested in you so they tell you they will fuck your wife to insult you. A women gets called a whore because she is expected to select a proper mating partner, not just anyone who asks.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Nonsensei on March 20, 2016, 08:56:54 PM
Hate to break it to you but that situation is also a sexual fetish. Men get their wives to sleep with another man, and the sexual charge comes from the fact that she returns to him anyway. Its like the guy is showing other men exactly what he has at his command, and what they will only get once. The woman gets to fuck as many dudes as she likes, and the man gets hard on the knowledge that even with an unlimited buffet of men, he is still the one she always comes back to.
That's the definition I was thinking of, hence my initial confusion over it being an insult.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

mauricio

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 20, 2016, 06:51:49 PM
Yeah sounds like MRA. It's a disgusting insult. I wouldn't know which part of the sticky mysogyny or misandry to start.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cuck

Cuck is more of /pol/ insult that has gone viral. Its pretty much the new faggot/autist/fedora. A meme that is used to insult people but quickly gets dilluted and its meaning changes gaining new meanings depending on context and user.

Shiranu

You have way too much internet time on your hands...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 20, 2016, 09:51:34 PM
You have way too much internet time on your hands...

It's more that i like to look into fringe maligned groups before i go tell people "that's just how it is".

Shiranu

Quote from: mauricio on March 20, 2016, 09:52:49 PM
It's more that i like to look into fringe maligned groups before i go tell people "that's just how it is".

"fringe maligned groups" ----> Only visible members are, "LOL feminists r bitches, u agree with them? Lol you a cunt bitch!" ----> complains about feminists by judging their worst behaviour, then complains when MRA's are judged on their worst behaviour.

This is why it's hard to take seriously. You say take MRAs seriously and don't stereotype them based on the bad seeds, then dismiss feminists and stereotype them in the same paragraph for the bad seeds.

And here's the other thing... I take actual MRAs seriously. I do. They are called "feminists".

Also... posted a 2 hour video... as I said, you have way too much time on your hands.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 20, 2016, 10:16:53 PM
"fringe maligned groups" ----> Only visible members are, "LOL feminists r bitches, u agree with them? Lol you a cunt bitch!" ----> complains about feminists by judging their worst behaviour, then complains when MRA's are judged on their worst behaviour.

This is why it's hard to take seriously. You say take MRAs seriously and don't stereotype them based on the bad seeds, then dismiss feminists and stereotype them in the same paragraph for the bad seeds.

The fact that i have explained many times and specifically to you. How exactly i DO NOT dismiss all of the feminist ideas or generalize all feminists (which would not even be possible if you actually understood my stance on feminism, because feminism holds contradictory positions and i support some feminists in their criticism of their colleagues) just because of SJW's it's why its hard for me to take you seriously.

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 20, 2016, 10:16:53 PM
Also... posted a 2 hour video... as I said, you have way too much time on your hands.

Well it's your choice to keep talking out of your ass or get informed. Or you could have started by not trying to tell people " how it is" when you do not even knew and did not even care enough to research it.

You could have been less arrogant in your wirting and just say you are reporting your experience, not trying to claim that at their BEST MRAs are like that phrased as if your assesment from very little exposure is somehow a matter of fact.

Shiranu

QuoteYou could have been less arrogant in your wirting and just say you are reporting your experience, not trying to claim that at their BEST MRAs are like that phrased as if your assesment from very little exposure is somehow a matter of fact.

Again... MRA's do not appear to exist in the real world for all practical purposes, nor SJWs. I could spend 2 hours "informing" myself about what one branch believes, but frankly I don't have any desire to anymore than I have any desire to learn about a branch of the Wiccans that actually believe non-silly things. Sure, it might change my opinion on Wiccans but... who cares? How many have I met in my life? Two. How many more do I expect to meet? Not many. It is useless information.

The only MRA's I have met have been on the internet, and they have been without fail arrogant assholes who use the redundant "movement" as an excuse to be misogynistic jerk offs with the mentality of a 14 year old. If that is arrogant to hear, then that sounds like a personal issue. They are the equivalent of the person on facebook who cries, "ALL LIVES MATTER!!! WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!". Boring.

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 20, 2016, 11:47:42 PM
Again... MRA's do not appear to exist in the real world for all practical purposes, nor SJWs. I could spend 2 hours "informing" myself about what one branch believes, but frankly I don't have any desire to anymore than I have any desire to learn about a branch of the Wiccans that actually believe non-silly things. Sure, it might change my opinion on Wiccans but... who cares? How many have I met in my life? Two. How many more do I expect to meet? Not many. It is useless information.

The only MRA's I have met have been on the internet, and they have been without fail arrogant assholes who use the redundant "movement" as an excuse to be misogynistic jerk offs with the mentality of a 14 year old. If that is arrogant to hear, then that sounds like a personal issue. They are the equivalent of the person on facebook who cries, "ALL LIVES MATTER!!! WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!". Boring.

Frankly this post is pathetic. You realize you are wrong in the way you phrased your points previously in an absolute sense claiming you know what MRAs are at their best and worst and that's just how it is when by your own admission you hardly knew much about them. By phrasing the statement as "At their best and at their worst" and saying "that's how it is" you are claiming to know their full range of quality and implying i should just accept your statements because that's just how it is. That's where you fucked up. That's your arrogance and even though you will now proceed to report your experiences in a much more accurate and humble way you still felt the need to add a bunch of bullshit. Now you try to excuse your ignorance by saying "it's not like i cared anyway! It's no big deal!" You sound like a rejected tsundere there tbqh fam. What's so hard to just say "well i was just reporting my actually rather limited personal experience and probably did not phrase that precisely. If you have a differing point of view i will be happy to take it into account if you can back it up" But now you just have a virtual passive aggresive tantrum by suggesting "who cares i made ambitious claims i could not actually back up, this topic does not even matter! Why do you even know so much about this useless information, you have too much free time to waste!"  You did not even address the fact that you outright lied about me generalising all feminists on the basis of SJW stupidity.

You are an intellectual child.

Btw all lives matter and white people suffer from irrational believes about their identity too. Try not to get triggered too hard by that fact.