News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Reincarnation Is Real

Started by Fluffhead, March 24, 2013, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

I could, but I think you already know the answer..........

Gerard

Quote from: bhaktajan on December 03, 2014, 02:09:36 PM
Thanks for the Clanging & one hand clapping!

All you do, every step you make, every endeavor to strive for, each morsel of food, each sunrise etc ---you experience in a state of FAITH.

You do nothing with out first demonstrating your hapless reliance of FAITH. Do you agree?

The bus driver, The taxi driver, The airplane pilot, The ship's captain, the large teen with a hoodie walking your way, the elevator maintenance mechanic, the auto mechanic that tightened the nuts on your auto's wheel hubs, the short-order cook, the chinese deliver guy, the condom that wont leak ----all of these and all other concerns are carried out with the FAITH that OTHERS WILL DO THEIR PART ---for your enjoyment.

There for the grace of God goes your FAITH.

BTW, sub-human species of life require no FAITH ---they just find things by sniffing out palatable scents.

Let us have FAITH that your Peristalsis continues faithfully.

There is a difference between pondering the uncertainties life is facing us with, and faith in unproven and unprovable assumptions. In that I may reasonably assume, or even know, certain things to happen or be valid unless some unfortunate or bizarre circumstances prevail. Faith is a different thing altogether, because it doesn't include things that stand to reason (unless some unfortunate...... etc...)

Gerard

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: bhaktajan on December 03, 2014, 12:35:08 PM
Only in the human form of life is Karma created. In Other forms karma is burnt off.
That's a human chauvinist pig response.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

stromboli

Quote from: bhaktajan on December 03, 2014, 12:35:08 PM
Only in the human form of life is Karma created. In Other forms karma is burnt off.

Which proves once again the belief is centered on you. You can't possibly know how karma affects other animals.

Solitary

Quote from: bhaktajan on December 03, 2014, 09:19:55 AM
Of course it is real.

Jesus's purpose for adventing was to show that we are not the [material body] we are spirit-soul.

That revelation buttressed the ideal democratic individualism and is the basis behind the ipso facto idea of a individual's self-sovernty as the status-quo.
"Spirit-soul" See how that works for you when you walk into the front of a freight train!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Quote from: bhaktajan on December 03, 2014, 12:24:31 PM
Ya got me!

To "Re-incarnate" indeed means to return "as one was in the past" ---"Reincarnation" IS NOT THE CORRECT "TERM"!!!!

The correct term is "Transmigration of the soul".

The soul is the seat of consciousness. The soul ('anima' in Latin) animates the material body.

The soul is composed of "Non-Material Energy [sat-chit-ananda ~aka, Spirit-soul]"

vs

The material body is composed of "Material Energy [EARTH-WATER-FIRE-AIR-ETHER-MIND-INTELL-EGO-SPACE-TIME-KARMA ... that temporarily is: created, maintained, dissolved and then similarly re-used ad-infinitum]"

We are spirit-souls in the Material world.

It is true that we are composed of energy that is never destroyed, but consciousness is obvious a function of the brain. And if we are not material, then explain how a knock on the head or drugs can effect the spirit-soul, and even put one unconscious? Solitary

Solitary

Quote from: bhaktajan on December 03, 2014, 12:33:52 PM
You know many many many Gods!!

A] why would you know one if you met one? How is it that you would be informed of what to look for? I doubt that one can define what is a God.

b] What is a God? ---i bet all will answer in the way that says a God "GETS ALL THE GOOD STUFF".

c] There are humans among us that "GETS ALL THE GOOD STUFF" ---this suffices for your stratum of God-status.

Do you know the distance between extreme poverty and mis-fortune ---and the life of a Derick Jetter?

There is karma for every wielder of free-will.

Never 'assume' ---you make an ass out of you & me.

The Gods you know of & the Gods I state you know all around you at every stratum of life ---all these so-called "demi-gods" are born and live in the material world like the rest of us.

The Persona suprema de Dio is ---by definition Transcendantal to Time & space and "manifest" material energy ---Godhead is Transcendent ---with an abode outside the material cosmos.
Why do you assume we have freewill, when it could be an illusion? Solitary

Solitary

Quote from: bhaktajan on December 03, 2014, 02:19:54 PM
Your Peristalsis faithfully follows your commands?
"Peristalsis" Is that a new word you made up? I'm waiting for you to say Hindu is not a religion like others who have came here before.

Moralnihilist

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Gerard

Quote from: Solitary on December 03, 2014, 09:13:55 PM
"Peristalsis" Is that a new word you made up? I'm waiting for you to say Hindu is not a religion like others who have came here before.

I think "Peristalsis" has something to do with your Esophagus or bowel movements...

Gerard

stromboli

Peristalsis:

the involuntary constriction and relaxation of the muscles of the intestine or another canal, creating wavelike movements that push the contents of the canal forward.

Apparently our boy bypassed high school health class on his way up the Hare Krishna ladder. You still got the ban hammer, G? You have my permission.

Solitary

Quote from: stromboli on December 03, 2014, 04:36:29 PM
I could, but I think you already know the answer..........
I do, you are a baaaaaad boy. He! He!

Solitary

Quote from: Gerard on December 04, 2014, 05:52:21 AM
I think "Peristalsis" has something to do with your Esophagus or bowel movements...

Gerard
I'm very well aware what it means, and so does the jack ass that used it thinking we wouldn't. He doesn't have it, and that's why he's full of shit.

bhaktajan

Thank you Gents, you're all old sticks. We are gonna get along fine. I know how and enjoy adolescent mentality. I am an official {self-proclaimed] kid-emeritus.

Let us rebut succinctly and to the point on task . . . but for now, I have to hop it, but,

I'LL BE BACK.
I encountered a Covert Hare Krishna "book distributor". In his book I spotted the term: "The Supreme Personality Of Godhead". I exclaimed "Do you realise what you are implying here with the term "Supreme Personality Of Godhead"? Can you substantiate this?

bhaktajan

Quote from: Solitary on December 04, 2014, 09:48:12 AM
I'm very well aware what it means, and so does the jack ass that used it thinking we wouldn't. He doesn't have it, and that's why he's full of shit.

WHAT I MEANT WAS:

You can control your  "Peristalsis" ---IT CONTROLS YOU.

Ya see FREE-WILL stops when one's  "Peristalsis" comes-a-calling Jethro!
I encountered a Covert Hare Krishna "book distributor". In his book I spotted the term: "The Supreme Personality Of Godhead". I exclaimed "Do you realise what you are implying here with the term "Supreme Personality Of Godhead"? Can you substantiate this?