Early Humans Bred With Neanderthals, Denisovans

Started by stromboli, March 18, 2016, 12:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 19, 2016, 04:56:46 PM
'Mating' would be a better word I guess. 
Tribes met to exchange and arrange, so it's possible that the young ladies from one branch of human wound up "traveling" with another branch. I imagine the rule was "upright, he'll do".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Termin

How long before this quote

“This is yet another genetic nail in the coffin of our over-simplistic models of human evolution,”

Is cherry picked by a creationist as an argument against evolution ?  :)
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

doorknob

when I first heard of it a few years ago I thought it sounded plausible. aka I tend to believe it.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Its them damn Neanderthals. Our generic redheaded step children. Last I read they have found Neanderthal bones with Denisovan bones. Them dudes got around, or maybe the women were especially targeted, you never know.

Baruch

Quote from: stromboli on April 07, 2016, 11:45:20 AM
Its them damn Neanderthals. Our generic redheaded step children. Last I read they have found Neanderthal bones with Denisovan bones. Them dudes got around, or maybe the women were especially targeted, you never know.

Ugly guy with cute woman ... or handsome guy with ugly woman?  I think the first ... thus Neanderthals get down with Cro-Magnon women.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.