News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What Muslims Think (poll)

Started by The Atheist, March 17, 2016, 09:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Ah, yes, the myth of the looming Muslim majority that will destroy Western culture as we know it. We have dismissed that claim.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mauricio

Quote from: pr126 on March 19, 2016, 12:16:11 AM
Where is this more secular friendly interpretations of islam in their scriptures?
Could you point me to those verses?
How could I have missed them?

Are you aware of the concept of abrogation in Islam?

How can an infidel (see Quran 8:22) comment, let alone teach a Muslim (see Quran 3:110) about his faith?

Well i know the quilliam foundation employs islamic scholars for this task. They are muslims themselves and they argue in favor of more peaceful interpretations using the typical tricks christians use to ignore the violent parts of christianity. This is religion we are talking about there's a lot of interpretation going around and believers have no problems with contradicting believes and other bs as long as it makes their lifes easier and it is validated in their communities. There's also that popular iman from new york that does this.

pr126

Quote from: mauricio on March 19, 2016, 05:05:57 AM
Well i know the quilliam foundation employs islamic scholars for this task. They are muslims themselves and they argue in favor of more peaceful interpretations using the typical tricks christians use to ignore the violent parts of christianity.
Excuse me for being sceptical, but the Quilliam foundation does not speak for Islam.
The "Islamic scholars" are deceiving those people who desperately want to be deceived.
Islam has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

None. Whatsoever.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/03/sinister-and-dangerous-the-stealth-supremacism-of-maajid-nawaz/

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 19, 2016, 01:51:06 AM
The Atheist wrote:Yes, and as the numbers increase the Muslims will influence the political process (they already do) to an extent when the state will become Islamic, and sharia will be implemented.

Sharia as a law is not only for Muslims, but everybody.
The non Muslim populations will become dhimmis.

Anyone can easily find out how Islam treats minorities. It is no secret.

Too bad the Queen took away all your guns, otherwise you Ukip folks could defend yourselves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.