KKK Grandwizard William Quigg Endorses Hillary

Started by The Atheist, March 14, 2016, 07:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

meh. I think if I was a politician I would say, "though I don't agree with every thing this person believes in, he is still a citizen and can vote for whomever he wants." Why distance yourself? There are plenty sicko fucks voting for everybody, nobody is interested in vetting every voter.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GreatLife

Quote from: The Atheist on March 14, 2016, 07:56:24 PM
http://prntly.com/blog/kkk-grand-dragon-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-ahead-of-super-tuesday-2/

As a Trump supporter, it irritates me to no end how I and others like me are labeled "morons" and "racists."

Will Clinton be asked to "disavow" William Quigg? Or will the media brush it off?

You need to own the racism and bigotry that you are supporting.

If it offends you - then stop associating with racists.  It is really that simple.

As to Hillary - this is laughable.  Mr Quigg even admits that this is based on a conspiracy theory that Clinton is not who she says she is.  She has a public record a mile long... and it has never included any element of the KKK agenda.  Very few people suddenly realize the brilliance of the KKK at 70 years of age.

Mr Quigg has, for the past six months, been tweeting favorable reviews for Donald Trump.  All of a sudden, a new conspiracy theory is invented and he switches positions... yeah... that is how the world works.

Any honest, unbiased observer can see through this pile of bullshit.

Gawdzilla Sama

I went to school with the son of the Grand Dragon for Indiana, back in the late '60s. The kid disappeared the day after he graduated from high school and turned up a few years later working to improve health and sanitation in Kinshasa. I thought that was pretty cool. As for this current dweeb, who among us would have known his name if he hadn't pulled this stunt?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

FaithIsFilth

Well, very few people in the US have made life as shitty for blacks as the Clintons have. No matter who gets in, it's an L for blacks. They've shot themselves in the foot once again by voting for Clinton based on her name rather than actually looking into the issues.

Baruch

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on March 15, 2016, 12:46:19 PM
Well, very few people in the US have made life as shitty for blacks as the Clintons have. No matter who gets in, it's an L for blacks. They've shot themselves in the foot once again by voting for Clinton based on her name rather than actually looking into the issues.

The Clintons are evil, all the way from the top of their fake halos to the bottom of their clawed feet!  They may not be racists ... they are classist however.  If you didn't get an invitation to the $2.5 million wedding of their daughter, then they probably don't give a shit for you.

Of course many people have been confused by what a Democrat is, over the past 60 years.  They used to be segregationists in 1/3 of the US.  Not all of them became Republicans officially ... the Clintons are Deep Cotton.

I read a short portion of what the Grand Dragon said ... he let it out of the bag, that Hillary is a Republican ... and indeed she and her husband are ... y'all have been taken for rubes since the 1980s with these evil Crackers from Little Rock.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

That's two good reasons to vote for Hillary in a row.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

widdershins

I only read the title of the article and the little bit written under the title to know that this was a farce.  He wasn't actually supporting her, so there will be no need for her to disavow him.  He said something along the lines of, "Since I know she's a liar and will do exactly the opposite of what she says she'll do..."
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Quote from: widdershins on March 15, 2016, 03:15:55 PM
I only read the title of the article and the little bit written under the title to know that this was a farce.  He wasn't actually supporting her, so there will be no need for her to disavow him.  He said something along the lines of, "Since I know she's a liar and will do exactly the opposite of what she says she'll do..."

Not what I read.  He seems to be speaking straight.  All politicians are liars, so it is unnecessary to say that Hillary lies.  And all politicians do the opposite of what they campaigned about, once they get into office, see Obama.  Your paraphrase (not quote) of what he said is a misquote.  Here is what he said:

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show."

Don't break your back doing a limbo to parse them.

“We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee,” Quigg said. “He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along the border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”

So much for Trump being the next Hitler.  If he was the next Hitler, this guy would still be on side with Trump.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 15, 2016, 09:09:20 AM
Ah, you're Poe. I couldn't figure out any way your position made sense, until you outed yourself there.

I make a hypothesis ... but it isn't my personal position.  You should note the question marks.  My personal position is I wouldn't hire either Clinton as dog catcher.  Also it should be well known from previous posts, that I am outed as an Independent ... I have no love for either major party in the US.  It remains to be seen, how well Hillary polls outside of the South, and what people think if an indictment comes thru for "email-gate".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

Question: which KKK is he grand dragon of? There's no one KKK anymore and there's no one grand dragon.

Shit, I'm gonna start my own KKK. We'll be inclusive towards all races, sexualities, religions, gender identities, and political ideologies. We'll make our money by selling sex toys. At the same time, we'll still wear the white hoods so we confuse the hell out of people.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

mauricio

Quote from: SGOS on March 15, 2016, 08:17:04 AM
Those guys over in the White Supremacy camp act like they don't know what they are doing.  One guy endorses Trump, and then the other guy endorses Clinton:  "Hey look everybody.  We make political endorsements, just like newspapers, labor unions, and viable political action groups.  We must be an important part of the picture.  Yay, yay, KKK!"

Someone who proclaims to be a "Grand Dragon" of some sort sounds like a airhead having trouble getting it up, while having a manic fantasy about the olden days.

This exactly why the democrat/liberal attack on trump for the whole KKK thing as if that somehow showed trump was bigoted was ridiculous and just gave more validity to the narrative that the liberal news outlets will do anything they can to smear him. If the liberals writing this attack articles against trump would turn on their brains they would realize they are playing a part on his narrative. Just lying, saying outrageous shit about trump, attacking his character or using fallacious reasoning to expose his racism is not gonna do anything to weaken him. What you need to do is hold him accountable to his own words and make him talk specifics. Trump is based on vagueness trying to pander to all sorts of people without alienating others. Journalist need to take him to task on what the hell does he actually believe. Just look at anything like gay marriage for example his position is vague because he tries to pander to both sides with pretty meaningless statements and actions.

SGOS

Quote from: mauricio on March 16, 2016, 01:19:03 AM
This exactly why the democrat/liberal attack on trump for the whole KKK thing as if that somehow showed trump was bigoted was ridiculous and just gave more validity to the narrative that the liberal news outlets will do anything they can to smear him. If the liberals writing this attack articles against trump would turn on their brains they would realize they are playing a part on his narrative. Just lying, saying outrageous shit about trump, attacking his character or using fallacious reasoning to expose his racism is not gonna do anything to weaken him. What you need to do is hold him accountable to his own words and make him talk specifics. Trump is based on vagueness trying to pander to all sorts of people without alienating others. Journalist need to take him to task on what the hell does he actually believe. Just look at anything like gay marriage for example his position is vague because he tries to pander to both sides with pretty meaningless statements and actions.

True, he's still a pig in a poke.  No one knows what they are actually getting.  Some are convinced they know, just as many of us thought we could anticipate Obama.  In many ways, Trump is no different than the rest of the mugs who pass themselves off as statesmen.  As for the press, they aren't very good at holding feet to the fire.  When they have in the past, it often came off as personal attacks, like a reporters with axes to grind.  While this was often highly entertaining, it wasn't always helpful.  The press often asks appropriate questions, which the politicians can reply to with the answers to questions they wanted to be asked instead, and the press moves on, apparently satisfied that a dialog has been achieved.   Apparently, the politicians don't really listen to the questions, and the media isn't listening to the answers either.  They are just there to provide airtime to candidates.

I don't know if the media has an anti Trump agenda.  I think partly, they just find him interesting, so he gets a lot of coverage.  And he is one of the most interesting characters in the political arena, although I tend to think (without knowing what he has planned) that his presidency will be pretty much the train wreck that his reality TV show was.  Entertaining to many, but totally useless in helping the masses out of their foggy brained fantasies.

I've known loud mouth narcissists like Trump who are able to create small clouds of groupies that seem to hang on their every word.  I've never understood the dynamic, and I'm not sure people hang on their words as tidbits of wisdom.  They seem more like they are draw to the outrageous ranting that has some undefinable shock appeal.  I think Trump does this.  In addition, his followers seem to ignore the other candidates in the GOP as if they are so uninterestingly "20th century", and unconsciously recognize them as the hucksters they are.  They don't see that in Trump, even though he's the most naked huckster on the stage.  He's just wildly different, and many people are ready for different.  I am too, but Trump is not an appealing kind of "different" to me.

Baruch

A skeptic wouldn't hang on someone's every word, a groupie would.  Especially a political or religious groupie.  I don't believe anything Trump says, even if he says something I like ... it is reality TV all the way down.  Enjoy the ride, but if you vomit, don't do it over my head.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Mermaid on March 14, 2016, 08:00:18 PM
I don't think it will be necessary for anyone to ask her to disavow Quigg.

Why not?  I notice she hasn't done so.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!