KKK Grandwizard William Quigg Endorses Hillary

Started by The Atheist, March 14, 2016, 07:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Atheist

http://prntly.com/blog/kkk-grand-dragon-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-ahead-of-super-tuesday-2/

As a Trump supporter, it irritates me to no end how I and others like me are labeled "morons" and "racists."

Will Clinton be asked to "disavow" William Quigg? Or will the media brush it off?
"I will take China's Great Wall because they owe us so much money, and I will place it on the Mexican border."

-Ronald Rump

Mermaid

I don't think it will be necessary for anyone to ask her to disavow Quigg.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Shiranu

QuoteAs a Trump supporter...

Huh. Didn't think very many vocal atheists would be a fan of him.

As for Hillary, hopefully she shows more class than Trump and denounces the endorsement immediately rather than saying, "Well... I don't really know who he is so I can't really say one way or another if I do or don't want it...".

I think you actually make a fair point though on asking if she will be asked to denounce it or not though. I have the feeling she won't, simply because she is Hillary rather than any sort of conspiracy against the Drumph.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Nonsensei

This is an example of a man using the revulsion with which most of the country regards him as a political weapon.

In his simple mind, he believes his endorsement will cost Hillary far, far more votes than it brings her. This endorsement is actually an attack.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Draconic Aiur

Shiranu

Quote from: Nonsensei on March 14, 2016, 08:37:00 PM
This is an example of a man using the revulsion with which most of the country regards him as a political weapon.

In his simple mind, he believes his endorsement will cost Hillary far, far more votes than it brings her. This endorsement is actually an attack.

This. I don't believe for a second the leader of the KKK would support a "N****r loving" woman like Hillary out of genuine respect for her stances and policies.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: The Atheist on March 14, 2016, 07:56:24 PMAs a Trump supporter, it irritates me to no end how I and others like me are labeled "morons" and "racists."
People who live in the Sahara complain about the heat.

Baruch

Y'all are subject to conspiracy theory.  Fact is, Hillary has always been a Republican.  Her policies are Republican.  I don't think for a minute that she loves African-Americans ... too busy loving money.  So in some respects, though it is out there that the endorsement is legit, you will notice that she gets most of the D-Primary votes in the Deep South ... is this only because African-Americans want to be taken to the cleaners again by a DINO?  Or is it because some White Southern folk are voting for Hillary?  Even cross-over votes (no joke).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

The Atheist

Quote from: Shiranu on March 14, 2016, 09:01:44 PM
This. I don't believe for a second the leader of the KKK would support a "N****r loving" woman like Hillary out of genuine respect for her stances and policies.

I think racism is a lot more nuanced than we think. Two of my aunts are lesbians and both are Hillary supporters, but both voted McCain in 2008 because they didn't want a black president.
"I will take China's Great Wall because they owe us so much money, and I will place it on the Mexican border."

-Ronald Rump

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2016, 10:22:55 PM
Y'all are subject to conspiracy theory.  Fact is, Hillary has always been a Republican.  Her policies are Republican.  I don't think for a minute that she loves African-Americans ... too busy loving money.  So in some respects, though it is out there that the endorsement is legit, you will notice that she gets most of the D-Primary votes in the Deep South ... is this only because African-Americans want to be taken to the cleaners again by a DINO?  Or is it because some White Southern folk are voting for Hillary?  Even cross-over votes (no joke).
Yeah. No.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

Those guys over in the White Supremacy camp act like they don't know what they are doing.  One guy endorses Trump, and then the other guy endorses Clinton:  "Hey look everybody.  We make political endorsements, just like newspapers, labor unions, and viable political action groups.  We must be an important part of the picture.  Yay, yay, KKK!"

Someone who proclaims to be a "Grand Dragon" of some sort sounds like a airhead having trouble getting it up, while having a manic fantasy about the olden days.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2016, 10:22:55 PM
Ah, you're Poe. I couldn't figure out any way your position made sense, until you outed yourself there.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers