Author Topic: Post your awesome pictures here!!!  (Read 18378 times)

Offline SGOS

Re: Post your awesome pictures here!!!
« Reply #390 on: April 18, 2018, 03:28:32 PM »

Offline trdsf

« Reply #391 on: April 18, 2018, 03:35:00 PM »
Yeah, I see that now, it's not what I thought it was. Try this one, it's much better:

https://brightside.me/article/16-bewildering-and-beautiful-colour-illusions-that-will-easily-trick-your-brain-41705/
Awesome -- that one had a few I hadn't seen before!
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2018, 04:03:48 PM »
I still can't believe the green and blue stripes are the same in that first one.
God Not Found
"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”
Stephen Hawking

Offline SGOS

« Reply #393 on: April 18, 2018, 04:21:22 PM »
I still can't believe the green and blue stripes are the same in that first one.
Yeah, they should at least prove it since they went through the trouble of making it.

« Reply #394 on: April 18, 2018, 04:27:56 PM »
I guess it's all about contrast, or context, or something.
God Not Found
"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”
Stephen Hawking

Offline Baruch

« Reply #395 on: April 18, 2018, 09:57:22 PM »
I guess it's all about contrast, or context, or something.

This is why literalism, even visual literalism, is a fail.  A text has 4 levels of interpretation, how many does a picture have, if a picture is worth a thousand words?
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk