Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2020, 01:50:37 PM
Was if Whitley Strieber?

I know he's written a few books. None of them worth reading, though.
Bimbo! Had a grey alien on the cover. First mention of them, then they were everywhere, including being retrofitted to old accounts.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 14, 2020, 04:55:50 AM
Bimbo! Had a grey alien on the cover. First mention of them, then they were everywhere, including being retrofitted to old accounts.

If we didn't have urban myths, we would have no myths at all ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 14, 2020, 04:55:50 AM

OK, but don't call me Bimbo!

LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2020, 12:54:49 PM
If we didn't have urban myths, we would have no myths at all ;-)

Are there no suburban myths?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 14, 2020, 01:19:36 PM
Sure, "My Three Sons", "Bewitched", "Father Knows Best", "The Loretta Young Show"...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 14, 2020, 01:19:36 PM

White middle class college educated people are better than others?  Definitely false.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Up in the sky
Its Bird
Its a Plane
No its.. Oh my.

Symbols on costumes are overrated anyway.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on March 14, 2020, 11:53:30 PM
Up in the sky
Its Bird
Its a Plane
No its.. Oh my.

Symbols on costumes are overrated anyway.
I gotta admit, one'a the reasons I always liked Hawkman was that shirtless hero look...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

The current pens in rotation -- this is my 'Pride pack'.

l. to r., the inks are Noodler's Berning Red (Berning as in Bernie, red as in the Red Flag), Ohio Pen Club 2020 Roundtown Pumpkin (our custom ink this year), Private Reserve Buttercup, Iroshizumi Shin-Ryoku, Lamy Turquoise, and Levenger Amethyst.

The three on the right are the ones that just arrived from China, having been ordered in January before COVID-19 became a Big Thing.  I of course refer to them as my 'plague pens'.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

Quote from: trdsf on March 24, 2020, 07:32:42 PM
I gotta admit, one'a the reasons I always liked Hawkman was that shirtless hero look...

you might like this site then.

https://shirtless-superheroes.blogspot.com/

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf