News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVceZEfAsTc

the little guy came to save the man in the river. guy wasn't even in danger.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 14, 2019, 07:46:25 PM
Okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R87Iux8E0u8
I've tried to mime--I can spell it, just can't do it very well.  And elephants don't like it when I try.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2019, 10:27:51 PM
The elephants do.

Don't talk about your Mistress that way!  You may end up stuffed in her trunk.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Don't like that at all.  Got acrophobia.  Tallest hotel in Atlanta GA, they have an external elevator that made my body collapse in fear, in 1986.  Temporarily unconscious.  It is only 723 feet high.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

You mean the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 21, 2019, 01:28:14 PM
You mean the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel?

Didn’t mind the rotating restaurant at the top.  Would need to get up to 30 rpm to induce motion sickness Å,-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I once rode a freight train from New Orleans to Atalanta just for the fun of it. Why is everything there named Peachtree?
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 21, 2019, 02:03:04 PM
I once rode a freight train from New Orleans to Atalanta just for the fun of it. Why is everything there named Peachtree?
'Cause peaches don't grow in Yankeeland, ya'll.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 21, 2019, 02:03:04 PM
Ty Cobb was nicknamed 'The Georgia Peach'--Georgia, of the debtor's prison tradition, apparently grows some mean peaches--and on peach trees.