Munch

That's the biggest fluff ball I've seen. Socks must be quite staticy
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Yeah, it almost looks like a tribble.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

It was, in point of fact, a most terrible and enormous tiger-ish. I know, I asked.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 31, 2019, 09:03:47 PM
Dimitri Sirenko
Very similar then. Nice work. The bear exists, but defines itself, leaving the viewer to accept or fail.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

(edit - pic was deleted, closest backup I could find,)

Hydra009

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Munch

Okay, when the dog was trying to save the fish by pushing water towards it, I got teary eyed.

This world would suck without dogs.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

I find it amazing that a dog would even know that a fish needs water to survive.
God Not Found