News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Drunkensoe - Bronowski is the WWII generation, Sagan is post WW II generation.  I prefer the assumptions of the WW II generation.  My generation was full of shit, and devolution declines from there.  WW II gave clarity, since then it is a muddle of competing inanity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 10, 2018, 01:13:02 PM
they would have looked at you as if you have grown a second head.

Yeah, even though two heads are better than one, most people would view a two-headed person as a freak...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 10, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
Yeah, even though two heads are better than one, most people would view a two-headed person as a freak...

Is that you, Zaphod?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on November 10, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
Drunkensoe - Bronowski is the WWII generation, Sagan is post WW II generation.  I prefer the assumptions of the WW II generation.  My generation was full of shit, and devolution declines from there.  WW II gave clarity, since then it is a muddle of competing inanity.

Oh come on, we are talking about the way you viewed Sagan, his influence in that post. I tried to give some clarity. :) 

How atheism was regarded, how it spreads changed so much, it gets distorted. That is the problem.       

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Actually pix okay? "View image" suggested.

St. Louis Zoo pinniped pool.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Munch

oh theres a man on that horse!

I didn't notice.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 16, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
Kinda creepy.

Typical European masterwork, internalizing their sense of unworthiness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.