News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 06:58:33 AM
Scene from the most recent Judge Dredd movie.
I don't recall that scene.  The image source says it's from the Ying Fat Building in Hong Kong, which looks like this during the day.  I could be from a movie, but my best guess is that this is just some person's night photo.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 11, 2017, 03:10:54 PM
I don't recall that scene.  The image source says it's from the Ying Fat Building in Hong Kong, which looks like this during the day.  I could be from a movie, but my best guess is that this is just some person's night photo.
They had those megablocks, vertical slums. That reminds me of those.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 11, 2017, 03:10:54 PM
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 03:45:43 PM

I just watched "Gravity" last night.  Not the same pictures, but reminds me of it.  Oh Sweet Earth...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hydra009

An actual spaceship hanger bay this time:

Unbeliever

There are all kinds of amazing photos and illusions here:

Mind-boggling Illusions
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Unbeliever

Lobsters don't eat babies! That lobstrosity only wants to tickle the little tyke.
God Not Found