Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 25, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

That's just awesome.  I need to find the video I got that captures the life cycle of a lightning bolt -- one frame caught the stepped leader emerging from the clouds, another couple frames caught a positive streamer creeping up the side of the house next door, about 20' away (!), and lastly the bolt itself, striking about a mile away, connecting perfectly with the spot the stepped leader had first appeared.  I should be able to extract the frames and put together a respectable animated GIF.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gilgamesh

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 28, 2017, 08:29:16 AM
So... you gonna pay the anime tax or what?

Another tax?  I may become a Republican!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Cavebear on September 28, 2017, 08:36:56 AM
Another tax?  I may become a Republican!
Hah, no, the "anime tax" is when you have to include the name of the anime after posting pictures of it.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 28, 2017, 09:55:48 AM
That cake cost about $200 US.

Hmmm...  That's about 40 high-quality eclairs.  OK, I'd go with the eclairs.  So I'd limit the event to either 40, or maybe 80 guests given halfsies...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on September 28, 2017, 10:17:43 AM
Hmmm...  That's about 40 high-quality eclairs.  OK, I'd go with the eclairs.  So I'd limit the event to either 40, or maybe 80 guests given halfsies...
Or fuck 'em and eat the eclairs.
PZ Myers