News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

It's like flying through the universe at many times light speed!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 29, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
It's like flying through the universe at many times light speed!
If you do it right you can do the Kessel run in 14 parsecs!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
Well, I checked.  We are all female at fertilization.  The hormones change us later.  Mother Nature is not really very efficient.

Hey, more proof of no deity, right?  A deity wouldn't be that dumb.

No god, just goddess ;-)

Originally, men thought women were defective males.  But actually men are defective females.  And women alway knew that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 29, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
If you do it right you can do the Kessel run in 14 parsecs!
I never understood how a parsec got to be a unit of time rather than distance. But that's just Hollywood, I guess.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 30, 2018, 01:51:08 PM
I never understood how a parsec got to be a unit of time rather than distance. But that's just Hollywood, I guess.
Ignorance, of course.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 30, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Length of wormhole, natch.  14 parsecs is a short distance, galaxy wise.  About 46 light-years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on May 29, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
I don't know if it is the law of averages, but items coming straight at you do not have the same sense of speed at something moving sideways from you. Take a piece of paper and cover half of it.....you'll see.

Amazing!  Apparently, I can speed up or slow down a video online with just my hand on the screen!  Who knew?

LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on May 30, 2018, 07:43:24 PM
Length of wormhole, natch.  14 parsecs is a short distance, galaxy wise.  About 46 light-years.
Or is it length of snatch...wormhole.....get it ? LOL.....lard I apologize...yes I am a male pig.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on June 07, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
Or is it length of snatch...wormhole.....get it ? LOL.....lard I apologize...yes I am a male pig.

I am surprised you said that, never mind thought it.  Would you care to elaborate?  This could get interesting.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on June 11, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
Run, it's the Dandelion Borg!

you will be assimilated.. and smelling sweet.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
I am surprised you said that, never mind thought it.  Would you care to elaborate?  This could get interesting.

No...I think this is one of those comments you just leave and walk away from hoping nobody really noticed....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust