Author Topic: Post your awesome pictures here!!!  (Read 33570 times)

Re: Post your awesome pictures here!!!
« Reply #435 on: May 29, 2018, 06:17:17 PM »
It's like flying through the universe at many times light speed!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”
Miyamoto Musashi

« Reply #436 on: May 29, 2018, 06:18:37 PM »
It's like flying through the universe at many times light speed!
If you do it right you can do the Kessel run in 14 parsecs!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #437 on: May 29, 2018, 08:59:34 PM »
Well, I checked.  We are all female at fertilization.  The hormones change us later.  Mother Nature is not really very efficient.

Hey, more proof of no deity, right?  A deity wouldn't be that dumb.

No god, just goddess ;-)

Originally, men thought women were defective males.  But actually men are defective females.  And women alway knew that ;-)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:03:18 PM by Baruch »
שלום

« Reply #438 on: May 30, 2018, 01:51:08 PM »
If you do it right you can do the Kessel run in 14 parsecs!
I never understood how a parsec got to be a unit of time rather than distance. But that's just Hollywood, I guess.
“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”
Miyamoto Musashi

« Reply #439 on: May 30, 2018, 02:02:32 PM »
I never understood how a parsec got to be a unit of time rather than distance. But that's just Hollywood, I guess.
Ignorance, of course.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #440 on: May 30, 2018, 07:43:24 PM »

Length of wormhole, natch.  14 parsecs is a short distance, galaxy wise.  About 46 light-years.
שלום

« Reply #441 on: June 04, 2018, 01:33:09 PM »
PZ Myers

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #442 on: June 05, 2018, 05:53:33 PM »
I don't know if it is the law of averages, but items coming straight at you do not have the same sense of speed at something moving sideways from you. Take a piece of paper and cover half of it.....you'll see.

Amazing!  Apparently, I can speed up or slow down a video online with just my hand on the screen!  Who knew?

LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline aitm

« Reply #443 on: June 07, 2018, 09:56:48 PM »
Length of wormhole, natch.  14 parsecs is a short distance, galaxy wise.  About 46 light-years.
Or is it length of snatch...wormhole.....get it ? LOL.....lard I apologize...yes I am a male pig.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #444 on: June 08, 2018, 05:24:45 AM »
Or is it length of snatch...wormhole.....get it ? LOL.....lard I apologize...yes I am a male pig.

I am surprised you said that, never mind thought it.  Would you care to elaborate?  This could get interesting.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Online Munch

« Reply #445 on: June 11, 2018, 06:17:15 PM »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #446 on: June 11, 2018, 06:22:55 PM »
Run, it's the Dandelion Borg!
שלום

Online Munch

« Reply #447 on: June 11, 2018, 06:57:12 PM »
Run, it's the Dandelion Borg!

you will be assimilated.. and smelling sweet.

Offline aitm

« Reply #448 on: June 11, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »
I am surprised you said that, never mind thought it.  Would you care to elaborate?  This could get interesting.

No...I think this is one of those comments you just leave and walk away from hoping nobody really noticed....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline pr126

« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2018, 01:40:19 AM »
100 photographs

"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk