News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

The other one disappeared. I am putting this one.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 26, 2016, 05:12:02 PM
I want to live here.

I don't know many people who wouldn't want a simple cottage, secluded in the snow wilderness; as long as it has decent internet service. ;)
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 26, 2016, 05:33:19 PM
I don't know many people who wouldn't want a simple cottage, secluded in the snow wilderness; as long as it has decent internet service. ;)

I guarantee you I would use it faaaaar less, if there is a man I can sleep on in it in front of a river stone fireplace. And as you informed we'll lose power a lot. :biggrin: 

I mean look at this. I don't think there is power there.

drunkenshoe

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hijiri Byakuren

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Let's see if I can get this to work.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Gawdzilla Sama

It's online, yeah. But that was from my HDD.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 03, 2016, 10:44:57 AM
It's online, yeah. But that was from my HDD.
Google images -> search by image (click the camera icon) -> upload the pic -> click all sizes and it'll show you a gallery of online images that match the one you uploaded.  And just link one of them with the [img] tag.  That's how I do it.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 03, 2016, 11:41:30 AM
Google images -> search by image (click the camera icon) -> upload the pic -> click all sizes and it'll show you a gallery of online images that match the one you uploaded.  And just link one of them with the [img] tag.  That's how I do it.
I do that sometimes, too.
PZ Myers