Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 20, 2017, 09:23:26 PM
Do you know where that is?
No, but google does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Park_of_Penyal_d%27Ifac

The picture appears to have been taken from the big rock near the coast.  Good ol' forced perspective makes it look taller than it actually is.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 20, 2017, 09:31:34 PM
No, but google does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Park_of_Penyal_d%27Ifac

The picture appears to have been taken from the big rock near the coast.  Good ol' forced perspective makes it look taller than it actually is.
Done some time in Spain but never there.
PZ Myers

fencerider

Van Deuser forest in Oregon. around 7AM the sun is just comin over the mountain. all the branches are covered with moss and a little wet
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

AllPurposeAtheist

Nice words to live by. Rich is more a state of mind far more than your bank account statement.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 11, 2017, 07:32:14 PM
Nice words to live by. Rich is more a state of mind far more than your bank account statement.

Baby Ramen?
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Here's awesome if awesomely stupid counts. He lost a bet over a basketball game.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPKlqkjKWn/
My phone won't let me download the file.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.