News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

They prefer boys in Afghanistan

Started by pr126, March 07, 2016, 11:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

They prefer boys in Afghanistan': RT unveils DOCUMENTARY about 'dancing bachas' recruited for sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2C3JBdv520

QuoteIn Afghanistan women are forbidden to dance in public. Local men suffer â€" they want entertainment and sex at any cost. RT talked to “bachas”, boys dressed as women who dance for older men at male-only parties, and “playboys”, the bosses who recruit them.

A private party usually ends up with guests bidding for a night with the ‘bacha’ (a ‘boy’ in Farsi).

“I was a field commander for 20 years,” Japar, a local “playboy”, told RT. “In the past, I worked for the government, but now, I’m retired. Everyone has their own interest, some people like boys more than girls. That’s their culture, from long ago in Afghanistan. They’re interested in boys.”

A bacha should be about 12, 13 or 15 years old to be recruited. “People like these ages,” Japar noted, adding that business owners “support” their boys until their “sell-by-date” expires, at about 25.

“When a boy is older, we make their life better. We buy the bacha clothes, pay for their wedding when they’re no longer wanted. We feed them well, we prepare all their food for them. We do everything!” he says in all honesty.

The offer to pay for a wedding can be the key factor for the boy’s parents. As a rule, a groom’s family will spend several thousands of dollars on the marriage ceremony.

Muhammad is 17, he’s been a bacha dancer for about five years. “I want to become self-reliant, to afford to pay my way, not have to look at someone else’s pockets, to earn money of my own, so no one can say, ‘he hasn’t got any money’. I went through so many hard days, in a really bad financial situation. After that I want a bright future, and I want to continue with my education, as well.”

Those involved in the business don’t try to hide their hypocrisy.

“I’m poor, I feel pity for other poor people, so I help them earn,” the man, who was introduced to the RT crew as the big boss, said.

He looks for new boys for his business in public places and often finds some at local playgrounds. The big boss is not interested in the most beautiful, but wants boys from the poorest families â€" “they’re easier to control,” he says.

“The Mullah sometimes asks me why I have bachas,” another business owner told RT. “He says it’s not Islamic, that money should be used in other ways, in good ways, not on boys. He’s the Mullah, he could destroy me.”…

Baruch

You don't need Afghans to teach Europeans about pedophilia ;-(

If the point is to exterminate barbarians ... why did any Europeans survive the first half of the 20th century?  The Shogun is the "barbarian exterminating general" .. so I guess we shouldn't have stopped Tojo then?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

The idea that "women are for children, boys are for fun" is not an Islamic practice, and it's pretty universal in any under-developed society. The Romans and Greeks had basically the same custom. Hell, even parts of Mexico have a tradition like this.

Not saying it's moral or ethical, but trying to pin this on Islam is just plain silly. There's plenty to criticize without inventing new reasons to do so.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

pr126 has lived in GB a long time.  He has really assimilated .. in the "mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noonday sun" sort of way.  Not in a good "fish and chips" sort of way.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 07, 2016, 11:10:35 PM
The idea that "women are for children, boys are for fun" is not an Islamic practice, and it's pretty universal in any under-developed society. The Romans and Greeks had basically the same custom. Hell, even parts of Mexico have a tradition like this.

Not saying it's moral or ethical, but trying to pin this on Islam is just plain silly. There's plenty to criticize without inventing new reasons to do so.
That's as may be, but in Islam homosexuality is a capital offense.
Gays are thrown off high buildings or stoned to death.

Hypocrisy perhaps? 

BTW, I did not try to pin it to Islam, you did. Why the tu quoque?

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2016, 11:12:27 PM
pr126 has lived in GB a long time.  He has really assimilated .. in the "mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noonday sun" sort of way.  Not in a good "fish and chips" sort of way.
What are you trying to say?
Do you need to make personal remarks?

Baruch

Female circumcision is an African practice.  Male circumcision is too, but Semites adopted it long ago ... from the Egyptians.  Do you want to blame this on Islam too?

Is it logical to say "Islam didn't stop or prevent X, therefor they are in favor of it?".  Please apply this to GB also.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Show me where have  I blamed.this on Islam. What this has to do with circumcisions?
Or Britain.

I simply posted an article from RT. No comment was added.
How did you arrive to your conclusions?

Atheon

Those Taliban clerics loooove them some young boys.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: pr126 on March 08, 2016, 02:07:22 AMThat's as may be, but in Islam homosexuality is a capital offense.
So? Religious people contradict themselves all the time, this is nothing new.

Quote from: pr126 on March 08, 2016, 02:07:22 AMBTW, I did not try to pin it to Islam, you did.
Atheistforums.com » Extraordinary Claims » Religion General Discussion » Islam » They prefer boys in Afghanistan

QED. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

pr126

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 08, 2016, 09:24:47 AM
So? Religious people contradict themselves all the time, this is nothing new.
Atheistforums.com » Extraordinary Claims » Religion General Discussion » Islam » They prefer boys in Afghanistan

QED. :lol:

That is the title of the article from RT
Not mine.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on March 07, 2016, 11:01:37 PM
They prefer boys in Afghanistan': RT unveils DOCUMENTARY about 'dancing bachas' recruited for sex

This show what religion can do, which is often contrary to human needs. This is true, including in a Muslim country like Afghanistan, where prostitution, gay sex, overt flirting etc are forbidden and tightly control. People get creative and find ways to satisfy their basic needs. This is another case of "only religion can make good people do bad things." In this case, the bad things are related to sex, which is a natural need.

pr126

But if you blame Islam in particular, some posters get uptight.
It is like a Pavlovian reflex.

"But we do not defend Islam, we just don't like you posting about it."

OK, so what is your problem? Would you complain if Christianity was criticised?

pr126

And another thing that is not talked about.

1.6 billion Muslims, of which half are women.
That is 800 million humans worth half that of the Muslim male.
They are treated as chattel, possessions.
Mistreatment, gender apartheid, forced marriages, mental and physical abuse, marital rapes.

Is this OK with the world in the 21st century? Is it OK with you?