How America Made Donald Trump Unstoppable

Started by mauricio, February 29, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaEpsilon

Trump is a moron. If his IQ was two points higher, he'd be a rock. He clearly doesn't take being the president of the United States very seriously and ergo shouldn't be taken seriously by American citizens.
The fireworks in my head don't ever seem to stop

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: DeltaEpsilon on February 29, 2016, 09:10:02 PM
Trump is a moron. If his IQ was two points higher, he'd be a rock. He clearly doesn't take being the president of the United States very seriously and ergo shouldn't be taken seriously by American citizens.
Have you been to America?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

DeltaEpsilon

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: DeltaEpsilon on February 29, 2016, 09:24:57 PM
Yes. I live in America's neighboring country (Canada).
Then you know damn well that Trump is the type of candidate that a very important demographic takes seriously. That demographic, for those interested, is the clinically brain dead.

Sent from Hell

DeltaEpsilon

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on February 29, 2016, 09:32:43 PM
Then you know damn well that Trump is the type of candidate that a very important demographic takes seriously. That demographic, for those interested, is the clinically brain dead.

Sent from Hell

I suppose, yes.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Fickle

QuoteThen you know damn well that Trump is the type of candidate that a very important demographic takes seriously. That demographic, for those interested, is the clinically brain dead.
Sent from Hell

That was awesome

stromboli

Trump isn't stupid but he is not as smart as he thinks he is. what he is, is worse; someone with enough smarts to start a battle but not smart enough to end it with a better outcome. He is a selfish, arrogant rich kid whose daddy handed him 100 million and the keys to the Rolls. He just assumes that puts him in a special league, and unfortunately he is completely sold on it.

Johan

Quote from: DeltaEpsilon on February 29, 2016, 09:10:02 PM
And yet, he is being taken seriously by a large portion of American citizens. Don't get me wrong, Donald Trump does not give a fuck about anything besides Donald Trump. But he is skilled in the art of tapping into the lowest common denominators of our population and saying the things that will get those folks fired up. And if those mindless minions want to elect him king, who the fuck is he to say no?

Here is what most people fail to realize. He has already won. He has already won because he has NOTHING to lose in this. If he wins the election, great. He gets to be king and do whatever the fuck he wants for a while on a scale that very few ever get to experience. And if things end up better because of it, he's a genius and things end up worse, its not his fault that [insert group] shot down his ideas. OTOH if he loses the election or drops out before, he goes back to being Donald Trump except with a shit ton more relatively cost-free exposure than he had 12 months ago. He has already won and he has nothing to lose.

If you ask me I'd say he'd be crazy to want to actually win because that would actually serve to limit his upward potential. Once you're president, that's kind of it for you. From then on you're just an ex-president and at best maybe you can do a book tour or two or build some low income houses on the cheap. He is worth far more losing the bid than he is winning it. 
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

The Skeletal Atheist

Trump is smart in the way that all other psychopaths are smart. His skills are manipulation and intimidation. He knows how to say what a certain segment of the population wants, and he shits it out like a cheap whore. If you don't want his shit, he'll insult you until you back down. He's the personification of the sleazy, rotten underbelly of America that you'd rather not think about. The people who vote for him are the same bastards who would have been manipulated into Bush in 04.

Cruz is the same with a more religious veneer.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on February 29, 2016, 10:54:17 PM
Trump isn't stupid but he is not as smart as he thinks he is. what he is, is worse; someone with enough smarts to start a battle but not smart enough to end it with a better outcome. He is a selfish, arrogant rich kid whose daddy handed him 100 million and the keys to the Rolls. He just assumes that puts him in a special league, and unfortunately he is completely sold on it.
Excuse me, but it was a SMALL loan of only "1 million dollars"

_Xenu_

QuoteI'd seen this ritual several times, and the crowd always loves it. At one event, a dead ringer for John Oliver ripped off his shirt in the middle of a Trump speech to reveal body paint that read "Eminent Domain This!" on his thorax. The man shouted, "Trump is a racist!" and was immediately set upon by Trump supporters, who yelled "Trump! Trump! Trump!" at him until security arrived and dragged him out the door to cheers.

Seems very appropriate.

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm just waiting for the Trumster 47% moment and I think it's coming. People might think he can say just anything he wants, but the media thrives on the 'gotcha' story. I like to think someone is just waiting for the right moment.  Too early and it will get buried, but right before election day and it can be fatal..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

I feel sorry for you guys ... still wanting that one trick pony for Christmas, and it never comes.  I have seen this train wreck before with Clinton in 96 and all the ones after were bad except Obama had me fooled in 08.  I regret voting for Clinton in 92 and Obama in 08.  No good person wants this job ... and you can see the variety of nut cases who do, and yet you still believe in Rudolf the Red Nosed Politician.  But in fact, we are stranded on the Isle of Broken Toys.

I am sure there were lots of people who looked on with horror, at the rise of Mussolini or Hitler ... and like on a roller-coaster to nowhere, couldn't get off the ride.  Sometimes you pay your money, but you puke anyway.

And putting up a few houses for the poor, like Carter ... that is what maturity looks like ;-)  You still look up to Henry Ford, J P Morgan, John D Rockefeller etc. ... the sociopaths of industry.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.