News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

oh, hi!

Started by EchoSider, February 16, 2013, 10:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchoSider

Hey how's it goin?  You can call me Echo.

I'm 32 year old gay atheist Kansan.  My man and I have been together for 10 years this year.  I was raised catholic, baptized as an infant, and sort of came to terms with my lack of faith maybe like 6 or 7 years ago.  I don't really remember.  It was kind of a bit of a process for me.  I sort of went through trying to find something that matched what I wanted to be true until I got so worn out of trying to fit a faith into my own belief and realizing how silly such a thing was that eventually I just had to deal with what I had pretty much been denying the whole time.  I think my mom blames my partner, but actually the opposite is true.  I helped him detach from faith.

Anyhoo...  I'm hoping this could be something fun.  There's not really a lot of new activity on the other forum, so I'm looking for some cool people to hang out with on these here interwebs.  (To my TU friends, I'm not saying you're not cool.  Just saying I can be here and there at the same time.  I mean, if Wolf is doing double duty, then can't we all??)

That's all for now.  I'm pretty much an open book so feel free to ask me anything or say anything.  It takes a lot to offend me.  (No, that's not a challenge.)

stromboli

Welcome. Did you bring beer?

aitm

Kansas? We allow Kansians now? MOther fucker.....

jes kidding . Welcome
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

EchoSider

Quote from: "stromboli"Welcome. Did you bring beer?

I'm about to have a party at my house where there will be plenty of beer and other tasty beverages.    You're totally invited!

Feel free to bring your own drinks/drugs as well.  :)

stromboli

Sam Adams or no deal.  :D
Gee, gay in Kansas from one not knowledgeable, seems a tad unsafe. Better than Gay in Texas, certainly. Glad you found someone who fulfills your needs. It is a tough world out there. Glad to have you on the forum.

EchoSider

Quote from: "aitm"Kansas? We allow Kansians now? MOther fucker.....

jes kidding . Welcome

Google would like to know if you meant "keynesian"  

:D

Thanks for the Welcome.

EchoSider

Quote from: "stromboli"Sam Adams or no deal.  :D
Gee, gay in Kansas from one not knowledgeable, seems a tad unsafe. Better than Gay in Texas, certainly. Glad you found someone who fulfills your needs. It is a tough world out there. Glad to have you on the forum.

I'm not huge on Sam Adams, personally.  You'll have to BYOB on that one.  ;)

Kansas isn't so bad for the gays, depending on where you're at.  I'm in the Kansas City area, which has a large and active gay community, so it's not all that bad here.  Although we are in fairly close proximity to the Phelps family, relatively speaking.  I've got a good video of an encounter I had with them when they came up for the premier of Kevin Smith's "Red State".  I'll post it sometime.

I can't speak for Texas but I think they have a fairly large gay community if I'm not mistaken.

Weltfrieden

Hey Echo, nice seein' you 'round these parts.

EchoSider

Quote from: "Rasputin"Hey Echo, nice seein' you 'round these parts.

Hey buddy.  Glad to join the party.  

8-)

stromboli

Kidding. I've got Type 2 diabetes so I gave up drinking.  :cry:  After I was diagnosed, I gave my bottle of Glenlivet to my neighbor/friend, who happens to be Gay. I live in Utah. He is from California and moved here for the skiing. We actually have a fairly substantial number of Gays living here; there have been some incidents, but it is relatively safe here.

antediluvian

Whew!  A gay atheist from Kansas!
It doesn't get any better than that!
WELCOME!!!
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

aitm

I am uncomfortable with all you gay boys running around me,, what if one of you should accidentally bump into me and give me that old time gayness thingy?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: "aitm"I am uncomfortable with all you gay boys running around me,, what if one of you should accidentally bump into me and give me that old time gayness thingy?

Old time gayness thingy? Gonna have to work on that for awhile.....

EchoSider

Quote from: "aitm"I am uncomfortable with all you gay boys running around me,, what if one of you should accidentally bump into me and give me that old time gayness thingy?

Then finally you can honestly claim fabulousness.

stromboli

Fabulousness is impossible for straight white males. I have been told.