News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Is that banjo music I hear?

Started by hillbillyatheist, March 22, 2013, 06:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

I love banjos. I love bluegrass. And I'm a tree-hugging, latte-sipping, arugula-eating, gay-marriage-supporting, godless leeeeberul.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

hillbillyatheist

I decided to make this a blog post. feel free to subscribe, and comment!

http://hillbillyatheist.wordpress.com/2 ... /#comments
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Brian37

Quote from: "Atheon"I love banjos. I love bluegrass. And I'm a tree-hugging, latte-sipping, arugula-eating, gay-marriage-supporting, godless leeeeberul.

So now I have one more enemy.  :P
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "stromboli"Uh, HB, referring to yourself as a "hillbilly" doesn't help your case. And consarn and gol' dang it, where we all gonna be wifout our stereeotypicalities now, hey?  (spits, shoves hands into coverall pockets)

What? Look, he knows I am the first to admit that when I hear a banjo or country music I feel like my IQ is dropping. But the entire point of dispelling stereotypes is to OWN them, and if there is any bastard in the universe apt at getting me to be a roadie when he hits the Grand Ol Opry , this Hillbilly Atheist son of a bitch will be the one to do it. Trust me, don't fuck with him, he will make you assimilate.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37