Main Menu

"I wouldn't date a ___"

Started by Jannabear, February 21, 2016, 12:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Atheon on March 03, 2016, 07:01:49 AM
I wouldn't date a smoker. Too smoky.

I dunno, depends on the man.

he could puff smoke rings in my face anyday.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

The Atheist

I'm Asian and I wouldn't date a non-Asian. My girlfriend is Asian and we're a perfect match.

If I had to date a non-Asian, I'd avoid blacks because I don't find them sexually attractive.

#honestymakestheworldgoround
"I will take China's Great Wall because they owe us so much money, and I will place it on the Mexican border."

-Ronald Rump

Shiranu

Quote from: The Atheist on March 16, 2016, 02:38:03 AM
I'm Asian and I wouldn't date a non-Asian. My girlfriend is Asian and we're a perfect match.

If I had to date a non-Asian, I'd avoid blacks because I don't find them sexually attractive.

#honestymakestheworldgoround

Meh, I really don't get people who think that not being sexually attracted to someone makes you racist.

I guess in the very slightest sense I can see it in that what we find attractive is often dictated by our culture, so it might be a statement about a culture being "racist", but even then... nah. And it's certainly not a conscious racism or one you can really change.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

I find Asian women very attractive too ... and many African women, but I avoid either, because my mother would kill me ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

I find women of any and all cultures attractive.  Way, way back in the day, this white guy had dated Japanese, Filipino and Korean females, but mostly white females.  Right now, I still find women of all cultures attractive, but date only one female at a time--and that female is always my wife.  :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Munch on March 05, 2016, 04:51:30 AM
I dunno, depends on the man.

he could puff smoke rings in my face anyday.
As a former smoker (don't clap I still vape), I have to say those men could put those oral skills to better use.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!