News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

should I come out to being an athiest?

Started by yoyobeerman, March 22, 2013, 04:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ticdog

QuotePlease tell me if you think I should come out of the closet, and if so give me some tips. Also tell me your experience with coming out of the closet

The boy is unhappy he feels he is being tortured and that the people around him
are delusional . That sounds like abuse to me . Nobody should allow themselves to be
abused mentally or physically .

He wants advice on how to free himself .

I ran away from home at 16 got a job and I have never looked back still I managed to
finish school and go to collage, it can be done .
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

dawiw

Quote from: "yoyobeerman"My family, immediate, and extended, is full of Jehovah's Witnesses. The only people I know of that are indecisive on religion are my uncle, aunt, her 3 sisters, and her daughter. I feel like my mom might understand, because I already feel like she feels the same way about religion. On the other hand, my dad, and big sister's won't be as forgiving. I fear I might be in danger of being kicked out, however I can't take it anymore. I am tired of pretending to be passionate about "Jehovah" and attending those two hour torture sessions, and spend another hour pretending to enjoy the conversations I am forced to have with old delusional people. I feel like I am living a lie and wasting time pretending to believe in a giant invisible man that lives in the sky, and is omnipotent. Please tell me if you think I should come out of the closet, and if so give me some tips. Also tell me your experience with coming out of the closet.

I am in the same position as you are now. But I can live through with it although my family is Roman Catholic.  Yours is hours of wasting time to do other stuff, I wish you can get out of the way.
I remain unconvinced by any claims anyone has ever made about the existence or the power of a divine force operating in the universe."
-Neil deGrasse Tyson.