The U.S. Dollar tells our prophecy!

Started by PickelledEggs, January 27, 2016, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Some idiot on my newsfeed shared this with the catption "food for thought..."

What?

https://www.facebook.com/RustamJabrayilov/videos/1120767841266874/?pnref=story

josephpalazzo

...did not get page... must be a member of FB...

AllPurposeAtheist

[edited out (sorry guys)]  I don't know what I would have done without that bit of information.

THANKS Steve.. No, really! That's a game changer.. My morning coffee even tastes better because of gaining that tidbit of knowledge. 

Did I mention that I'm not really all that interested in drilling down through his facebook page to find the stuff that I was supposed to be reading?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 28, 2016, 10:41:14 AM
[edited out (sorry guys)]   I don't know what I would have done without that bit of information.

THANKS Steve.. No, really! That's a game changer.. My morning coffee even tastes better because of gaining that tidbit of knowledge. 

Did I mention that I'm not really all that interested in drilling down through his facebook page to find the stuff that I was supposed to be reading?

The dollar collapsed on September 13, 2015. Just so you know.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on January 28, 2016, 12:36:09 PM
The dollar collapsed on September 13, 2015. Just so you know.

I guess I must have missed that movie...

stromboli

Quote from: josephpalazzo on January 28, 2016, 01:11:14 PM
I guess I must have missed that movie...

Apparently we all did. I went to a conspiracy theory website to find that shocking prophecy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Sadly I just used several dollars to purchase groceries the other day. I'll expect the monitary police to show up soon to demand that I throw up and return the food. There's a distinct possibility that the food in question may be completely digested by then so luckily I've been constipated of late.. oh hell..I don't give a shit..

PickelledEggs

That's embarrassing... I meant to post the link to the video, not a personal page...

Sorry APA, but I have to edit out the personal info from your post... My fault.

AllPurposeAtheist

Welp...we're all gonna die there's no doubt about it anymore and I think it's all because your fb friend moved to Nutly NJ..  CAN'T YOU SEE THE CONNECTION? 

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 28, 2016, 02:59:32 PM
Welp...we're all gonna die there's no doubt about it anymore and I think it's all because your fb friend moved to Nutly NJ..  CAN'T YOU SEE THE CONNECTION? 
APA, are you illuminati??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PickelledEggs

Quote from: josephpalazzo on January 28, 2016, 03:14:16 PM
This is what I get:

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
Yeah, I guess you have to still be logged in to facebook no matter what. I tried to find a youtube version, but I can't find one. If I do, I'll update it...

Baruch

Using Faceplant results in demonic possession by NSA trolls ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.