News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Fired for being gay

Started by BarkAtTheMoon, March 22, 2013, 09:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jutter

In Holland a phys-ed teacher got fired from teaching at a christian school, for not being churchgoing. She taught phys-ed for fucks sake. Not whatever bullshit-ism they use to brainwash the poor adolescents... The court favored in the school's favor.

For all the good that religious conviction supposedly adds to society, it's soon to rear it's ugly bigoted head.
There's another hot-topic in the lowlands right now. A turkish baby, neglected by the mom, and subsequently placed in the loving care of a foster home... but they're a GAY couple... ooooooh. this is causing quite a bigoted halall stink. Kinda makes you wish they had been two jewish lesbians. Agrarians. Lesbian PIGfarmers.

Religion. Just gotta hate it.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Savior2006

Quote from: "PapaSmurf34"Are you fucking kidding me? It's legal in over half the states to fire someone or evict them from their home simply for their sexual orientation?! This is the country I joined the navy to defend? I thought this was supposed to be the land of the free. A shining beacon of equality. I am very ashamed of my fellow citizens. America has disappointed me today.

I'm black so the country has been disappointing me from the 17th century onwards.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Plu

QuoteThere's another hot-topic in the lowlands right now.

From what I've heard (which of course is very little since I don't really watch the news) it's mostly a hot topic in Turkey? They seem to be having a problem with it, most of the people I know here seem to think it's all pretty silly.

And these people want to join the EU. Sheesh, they have a long way to go I think.

SvZurich

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"Just when you thought Arizona politicians couldn't get any stupider...

http://www.queerty.com/az-lawmaker-push ... -20130322/

QuoteSo Rep. Kavanagh is sponsoring a bill that would make it illegal to use a bathroom that doesn't match their biological gender: Under SB 1432, a person would be guilty of disorderly conduct, a Class One misdemeanor, if they used a bathroom or dressing room that didn't correspond to the birth sex listed on his or her birth certificate.

Get caught and you could face a $2,500 fine and up to six months in jail.

What in the ever loving fuck?
 :wtf:

You'll LOVE the latest on this sick fuck.  After people started a recall campaign and protesting him, he changed his mind and publically dropped this bill.  Then this stupid bastard turned around and introduced another bill that prevents communities like Tuscon from passing any legislation prohibiting discrimination on the basis on Gender Identity.  Long story short, as Arizona is not likely to pass such protections statewide, he wants to ensure Tucson's protections are rendered null and void by denying the rest of the state the ability to pass such protections on the local level.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

AllPurposeAtheist

This will undoubtedly be heard by SCOTUS sooner or later and congress will be forced to act..  when is anyone's guess, but it's coming..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.