News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Radical freethinker

Started by Mequa, March 22, 2013, 06:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mequa

Hi, I found this forum via Google, as I was looking to meet some like-minded people.

I consider myself a thoroughgoing freethinker and nonbeliever. I am fiercely critical of all received wisdom.

I have some extremely radical views on ethics, which some may find not to their liking. I have learned the value of not going with popular views, however. :)

My own philosophical approach is heavily inspired by Epicurus, David Hume and Charles Darwin.
I consider myself a thoroughgoing atheist in spirit and practice.

Mequa

Plu

Welcome aboard. As long as you can support your radical views on ethics, you'll probably get along with people just fine :P Might give some interesting discussions.

stromboli

Welcome. Radical shit will get challenged.

Fidel_Castronaut

Welcome. Radical views are always welcome for debates. Hope you stick around.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

aitm

Greetings. Thick skin comes in handy.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Mequa"Hi, I found this forum via Google, as I was looking to meet some like-minded people.

I consider myself a thoroughgoing freethinker and nonbeliever. I am fiercely critical of all received wisdom.

I have some extremely radical views on ethics, which some may find not to their liking. I have learned the value of not going with popular views, however. :)

My own philosophical approach is heavily inspired by Epicurus, David Hume and Charles Darwin.
I consider myself a thoroughgoing atheist in spirit and practice.

Mequa

Usually the line goes "question all Perceived wisdom"   --- wondering if that's what you meant?

anyway....... welcome.
Radical?  Ok.  Sounds entertaining. :-D
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

the_antithesis

[spoil:1s3eo71i][/spoil:1s3eo71i]

Mister Agenda

Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina