Ron Paul Warns of Dollar Collapse On 19 Feb 2016

Started by josephpalazzo, February 08, 2016, 06:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrdlr110

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 20, 2016, 04:53:18 PM
I did buy a $700 Steam Machine the other day. Maybe my economic contribution saved the dollar. Congress should give me a medal.
Fair and balanced (like Fox News).

Do you like it?...the steam machine
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 20, 2016, 04:53:18 PM
I did buy a $700 Steam Machine the other day. Maybe my economic contribution saved the dollar. Congress should give me a medal.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Are your pants now nice and pressed????  What, exactly, is a Steam Machine? 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: hrdlr110 on February 20, 2016, 09:16:57 PM
Do you like it?...the steam machine
I need to fill out my library a bit, but Portal 2 runs like a dream on it. I have some other games I can do with a keyboard and mouse, but I'm trying to stick to the controller for now.
Quote from: Mike Cl on February 20, 2016, 09:32:59 PM
Are your pants now nice and pressed????  What, exactly, is a Steam Machine? 
It's a gaming computer running Steam OS. Basically the closest Valve will ever get to making their own console.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 20, 2016, 09:36:19 PM
I need to fill out my library a bit, but Portal 2 runs like a dream on it. I have some other games I can do with a keyboard and mouse, but I'm trying to stick to the controller for now.It's a gaming computer running Steam OS. Basically the closest Valve will ever get to making their own console.
Really?!  Wow--are you happy with it?  Is it a viable alternative from a regular PC?  A decent gaming computer will run you 1500/2000--700 is half that.  Can you surf the net, or just play Steam games?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 21, 2016, 11:39:27 AM
Really?!  Wow--are you happy with it?  Is it a viable alternative from a regular PC?  A decent gaming computer will run you 1500/2000--700 is half that.  Can you surf the net, or just play Steam games?
It is possible to surf the net since Steam OS is just Steam repurposed into an operating system, but it's like trying to use the browser on a PS4 or a Wii U: Yes, technically you can do it, and since you can attach a keyboard and mouse it is quite a bit easier, but it's not really what the thing was intended to be used for. It's a gaming machine first, and everything else is secondary.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

I wish dollar would fall down a good measure here so I can buy a bag of vertigo comics, upgrade my desktop, buy several games...etc. :PPP
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 21, 2016, 11:50:03 AM
It is possible to surf the net since Steam OS is just Steam repurposed into an operating system, but it's like trying to use the browser on a PS4 or a Wii U: Yes, technically you can do it, and since you can attach a keyboard and mouse it is quite a bit easier, but it's not really what the thing was intended to be used for. It's a gaming machine first, and everything else is secondary.
Good to know--thanks.