Ron Paul Warns of Dollar Collapse On 19 Feb 2016

Started by josephpalazzo, February 08, 2016, 06:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

The Revelations city, is a giant gold cube, studded with gems.  Those without gold, will not be saved.  Think Gold Standard Borg.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I just looked in my wallet.  It's kind of collapsed, but that's the way it always is.  There were a few dollars in it.  None of them had collapsed, and some weren't even wrinkled.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: josephpalazzo on February 19, 2016, 12:51:50 PM

This is by far one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile... and I have seen some funny shit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

josephpalazzo

Looking at the US dollar trading against the Euro, nothing really happened:

What a relief... Allahu Akbar

Sal1981

stromboli

I have $55 yesterday and today I only have $30. Oh wait. Bought the wife dinner yesterday. My bad.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on February 20, 2016, 09:54:04 AM
I have $55 yesterday and today I only have $30. Oh wait. Bought the wife dinner yesterday. My bad.

It would have been far more interesting had it happened the other way: yesterday you had $30, and today $55. That would have completely destroyed Ron Paul's doomsday prediction. As it is now, we are left wondering: what was in that dinner you bought for your wife? Oh the miseries of human life...

The Skeletal Atheist

So can I come out of my hastily dug fallout shelter? Have the mutants and cannibals been dealt with yet? Has Ronald Reagan returned to usher us into a millennium of paradise?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Mike Cl

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on February 20, 2016, 10:48:16 AM
So can I come out of my hastily dug fallout shelter? Have the mutants and cannibals been dealt with yet? Has Ronald Reagan returned to usher us into a millennium of paradise?
Nope--the mutants and cannibals are still running around.  I've been searching for Ronnie, but I've only found the Institute so far...............................oh, wait, I'm stuck in Fallout 4...................so, never mind.  You can come out now.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

The real news ... the Venezuela gold has been repatriated to Switzerland.  Since Switzerland is the center of gold remelting and shipping to China ... I would expect that the Venezuela gold will end up there, just as the Ukraine gold from two years ago, probably also ended up in China.  The University of Texas is supposed to have a billion dollars worth of gold ... but I don't know that they ever took possession.  Germany has managed to get a little of their gold repatriated ... but that will just make them a target for the "real masters of the universe".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on February 19, 2016, 02:38:06 PM
Get the sick ones first so you can ransack their medicine cabinets. Antibiotics will be worth their weight in gold and more during the tribulations.
And the little blue pills, worth a fortune.

Read "Lucifer's Hammer", the guys have some good tips in there.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 20, 2016, 12:45:32 PM
And the little blue pills
I prefer the red pills myself.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

I did buy a $700 Steam Machine the other day. Maybe my economic contribution saved the dollar. Congress should give me a medal.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel