News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Don't Provoke The Migrants

Started by stromboli, February 02, 2016, 09:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Fickle on March 11, 2016, 04:58:02 PM
The similarity is uncanny and like you my posts are more for my benefit than anyone else. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, more so to express my own thoughts and observations.

I found my conception of mentally free was at first simply the alter ego of those around me. That is opposition or a rejection of the norm which was in itself normal. However then it became something entirely different, neither here nor there nor in between. There lies the crux of this matter and when there is no compliance, nor non-compliance and it is something very different then what is it?. The trick here is taking one self outside the context of the argument to realize the argument in itself is the problem not the sides one has chosen.

It is a strange place to have traveled so far so fast only to look back and see no one has followed. Out standing in my field, alone, but I now see I am not alone.

You are ready to leave the Shaolin Temple, Grasshopper ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY6HgFyoupw

The only way to escape the West, is by going East, and the only way to escape the East, is by going West ... either way, you always end up where you started.  Similarly the only way to be American, is to become un-American ... only then is it possible to choose to be American, with any clarity.  Of course you are not alone ... you are me, and I am you ... and we are both butterflies ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.