Native American Confronts Protesters on Illegal Immigration

Started by Fluffhead, March 21, 2013, 03:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffhead

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "Fluffhead"so what did technology did for us,yes it made some jobs  more easy,but it still did lots on harm on the environment and it also helped killed many people (wars).

lets see how long we can keep this going shall we
I think the better question is what hasn't technology done for us.  Cause there's a lot.  And one of those things is green technology.   :-D

And humans are plenty murderous with or without technology.  Arguably more so in the past than the present.

So yeah, all this Noble Savage stuff isn't really holding up.
nuclear weapons,tracking chips ah screw it this are the only two bad thinks i can think of.

also computers arent that bad,i just think that we should not relay on technology that much,that is all
[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Hydra009

Quote from: "Fluffhead"nuclear weapons,tracking chips ah screw it this are the only two bad thinks i can think of.
ORLY? #-o  Debating the merits of technology via internet.  Now there's a lost cause if I ever saw one.

Quotealso computers arent that bad
Ya don't say.

Quotei just think that we should not relay on technology that much,that is all
Go for it.  Step away from the computer and into the wilderness.  Have fun with that.

Fluffhead

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "Fluffhead"nuclear weapons,tracking chips ah screw it this are the only two bad thinks i can think of.
ORLY? #-o  Debating the merits of technology via internet.  Now there's a lost cause if I ever saw one.

Quotealso computers arent that bad
Ya don't say.

Quotei just think that we should not relay on technology that much,that is all
Go for it.  Step away from the computer and into the wilderness.  Have fun with that.

so what? I'm not against all technology,i support the development of the internet and computers but i'm afraid that technology will not be used to serve us i'm afraid it will be used  by the few to control the masses
[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Thumpalumpacus

Did the natives have laws requiring immigrants to obtain visas, etc?
<insert witty aphorism here>

SvZurich

Thump, now you understand their mistake, and why it is vital to listen to our blowhards.  :)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Thumpalumpacus

I've always avoided listening to blowhards, thanks -- this is no recent phenomenon.
<insert witty aphorism here>

AxisMundi

Quote from: "Fluffhead"http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aaf_1360011654

this guy is fucking amazing

Not really.

Firstly, his people are immigrants as well. There are no human beings who evolved on this hemisphere.

Secondly, I was born here, that makes me a "Native American" as well. Is longevity part of it? I've traced my family roots back to the early 1600's on this continent. When is the Magic Number of Generations that qualifies someone as a "Native American"?

This is why I never refer to them as "Native Americans", I refer to them as First Nations. Much more accurate.

Plu

Quoteso what? I'm not against all technology,i support the development of the internet and computers but i'm afraid that technology will not be used to serve us i'm afraid it will be used by the few to control the masses

Before we had technology, we did it with religion. People are always out inventing things to control the masses with, it's what we do.

QuoteDid the natives have laws requiring immigrants to obtain visas, etc?

They had pretty strict rules probably, just not enough weapons to enforce them with. Then again, it's not like the europeans were immigrating or anything. They just took everything and killed all opposition.