Your Favourite What If Questions!

Started by Fluffhead, March 21, 2013, 02:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffhead

Post your favourite most mind blowing what if questions,here is mine.

:-D
[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Teaspoon Shallow

:rollin:

I was not expecting that. =D>

Off to google.

FrankDK

What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?

Frank

AllPurposeAtheist

What if the Charmin company really does make toilet paper from the skins of infant buttocks? :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Colanth

What if no one ever asked what-if questions?
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "Colanth"What if no one ever asked what-if questions?
Then most of the world's fiction would not exist. Book, movie, theater, etc... The author's/playwright's/screenwriter's most important question is "What If...?"

We also wouldn't be chatting together on any type of interconnected, electrically powered machines because science would be, at best, at the level of the dark ages.
"We should admire Prometheus, not Zues...Job, not Jehovah. Becoming a god, or godlike being, is selling out to the enemy. From the Greeks to the Norse to the Garden of Eden, gods are capricious assholes with impulse control problems. Joining their ranks would be a step down."

From "Radiant" by James Alan Gardner

aitm

what if...nobody wanted to be the last person to post......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Colanth

Quote from: "GalacticBusDriver"We also wouldn't be chatting together on any type of interconnected, electrically powered machines because science would be, at best, at the level of the dark ages.
I think we'd still be living in the trees.  Not that I'm saying that we might not be better off.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Brian37

I hate what if questions.

What if Angelina Jolie liked the taste of my sperm? How likely would that be?

Anything sounds nice when you play "If ifs and butts were candy and nuts"
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

FrankDK

What if Tuesday Weld married Frederick March the fourth?

Then she'd be Tuesday March the fourth.

Frank

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Colanth"What if no one ever asked what-if questions?

No fair.  Colanth stole my response.  Dammit.

so.............I will come up with another:

What IF there is a god?
(most appropriate I tink)
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Plu

QuoteWhat IF there is a god?

We'd all lose.

aitm

[quote="WitchSabrina]What IF there is a god?[/quote]

could be....I imagine one wandering about the universe and perhaps peering at the earth and saying, "allo" (of course it has a British accent)..."allo, whaz iss? buggies on me marble? gef da fuck off ya lil buggers" *shakes the earth violently* "gee off me marble" *flicks earth into jupiter*

Hydra009

What if Iron Man lost the Armor Wars?

(That's about as philosophical as I get.  Heh.)