News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ugliest building ever

Started by St Giordano Bruno, February 16, 2013, 09:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby_Ouroborus

I don't like Bauhaus design. i know some people like it but I can't stand it at all. Not in decorative art, not in furniture and certainly not in buildings. I do not like Bauhaus, not the band I like the band.

Shiranu

It is a nice looking building, to each their own.

I have seen FAAAAAR worse in this thread alone.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

bennyboy

Insanity is the only sensible response to the universe.  The sane are just making stuff up.

gussy

Atheon

I don't know why Muslims don't consider this a great sacrilege. I mean, a new, ugly, tacky building towering over and dwarfing the ancient, holy Grand Mosque itself, distracting the minds of Muslims away from Allah and onto its garish clock tower.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

BlackL1ght

Quote from: "gussy"
What the fuck is that?!
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Hydra009

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"What the fuck is that?!
A giant's picnic basket.

C172

I used to not like Turning Torso, in the deep south of Sweden, but I've slowly come to like it alot.

St Giordano Bruno

Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral

Is it just me or do religious leaders have such dreadful taste in architecture. Is this monstrosity supposed to defy gravity and "funnel" worshippers up into heaven in the Rapture with that upside down funnel?
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

Shiranu

Minus the square onfront, that is nice building as well...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

St Giordano Bruno

That is a basket case  :lol:
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

St Giordano Bruno

Who ever thought of building a giant penis in the middle of Barcelona?

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "St Giordano Bruno"

That is a basket case  :lol:

//http://www.longaberger.com/longabergerFoundation.aspx

//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Longaberger_Company

I like the Longaburger company and story because it is an American success story. Young man with nothing works his ass off and leaves a legacy to his family and builds something large enough to contribute back to the country he loved.
Yep - baskets - which most people find ridiculous.   I own three. (one for each of my daughters)
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: "the_antithesis"

Bleah!

You dare insult the Symmetrical Tower of Awesomness!

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "St Giordano Bruno"
Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral

Is it just me or do religious leaders have such dreadful taste in architecture. Is this monstrosity supposed to defy gravity and "funnel" worshippers up into heaven in the Rapture with that upside down funnel?

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!